13. Thunder

He is Çagatay Ulusoy............the one whom I imagine as Murad😍😍😍.......the same guy from the cast🙈🤩😍

Sumbul Agha rushed to Sultan's room with a loose gown in his hand. He knocked on the door The door opened slightly and Murad partially came out. He had his fur coat over his naked upper body and pants on. Sumbul Agha couldn't help but smile thinking about what must have happened. Murad snatched the gown from his hand and said in a bored tone 'Muskuraya kam karein aap.🙄'

As Murad closed the door behind him, Sumbul Agha giggled and said to himself 'Ye bhi batayeinge Valide Sultan...........Haye Allah! Khushi se jhoom utheingi vo........Aur ho sakta hai ki 2-2 khush-khabriyan sunane ke liye hume maal-la-maal hi kar dein!' With that, he ran away.

Murad closed the door behind him and walked up to his wife who was still lying on his bed with eyes closed. He kept the gown on the couch and walked up to her side. 

'Aapne jaisa kaha tha, humne aapke liye dusra libaaz manga diya hai.' he said while caressing her cheeks with back of his fingers. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him. Murad was glad to start his day with her smile and he first pecked her forehead, then her lips.

Mehrimah was sore from last night. So, Murad helped her in slipping into the gown. He ran his fingers through her messy hair. 

Murad asked her while cupping her face and in a concerned tone 'Aap apne hojre tak jaa payeingi?' Mehrimah was herself not sure but she nodded.

Murad embraced her tightly, taking enough of her warmth to spend the whole day without her, and placed a kiss on her head. Mehrimah also kissed on his chest (till where she could reach) and then both of them let go of each other.

Mehrimah turned and walked slowly. First step. Second step. Third step. And she stumbled but Murad immediately came to her rescue. 

Murad picked her up bridal style. She gave him a look and said 'Nahi Murad. Aap aisa kuch nahi kareinge.' Murad first smiled hearing his name from her lips and then a smirk replaced his smile. 'Aap hume rokeingi?' he asked.

'Agha!' he called loudly and the Aghas opened the doors. And Sultan headed towards harrem, in just his pants and overcoat, with Haseki Sultan in his arms 🙈😍.

Mehrimah got completely ready and it was late in the morning. She and her husband, both had set the whole harrem on fire, when Murad had carried her in his arms, to her room.

Who would have thought that Murad Han.........The great Murad Han............can turn into a complete lover for his wife? But then again...........there is no rock in this world that someone's love and care cannot melt💕.

Mehrimah walked out of her room in full glory and made her way towards her working area, where Valide Sultan and Naazli must be waiting for her.

As she passed by, all were bowing to her.

Two girls were too much involved in talking that they didn't realized her presence behind them. And their conversation was too important for Mehrimah to miss.