18. Biggest Campaign of Life.

In a big library kind room, of a big world map was pinned on a wooden table and Murad and Pashas stood surrounding it, along with few governors who had visited Istanbul to pay the annual tributes offered by the rulers of the states they governed, to Sultanate-E-Osmaniya.

The governors were giving the reports of their respective riyaasats. Murad was listening to them but his attention was again and again going on that territory on the map, which was as big as Istanbul but not colored in red i.e. not under Ottoman empire.

The city of Baghdad had caught the ambitious and hungry eyes of the Sultan of Sultans.😈

Ibrahim followed the evil and hungry gaze of his lord and realized that it was Baghdad whose fate has been sealed. 

Though he knew that once his childhood friend has decided something, he will do it no matter what. But as the Vazir-E-Azam or Grand Vizier of the sultanate, he has to fulfill his duty. So he said 'Gulam ko Aaka ki kabiliyat aur Sultanate-E-Osmaniya ki takat par koi shak nahi hai Aaka, par batana humara farz hai................' everyone's eyes, including Murad's,  went to Ibrahim as he spoke with eyes lowered in respect.

Ibrahim lifted his head and looked at Murad who arched an eyebrow, asking him to speak.

'.............Aaj tak koi bhi Baghdad ko haasil nahi kar paya mere Aaka............Jissne koshish ki vo kabhi apni haar ki daastan sunnane ke liye zinda na baccha.' Ibrahim Pasha finished.

There was complete silence in the room. Murad arched an eyebrow at Ibrahim with a smirk while Ibrahim chuckled

The others also chuckled at Ibrahim Pasha's helplessness with his duty😂. No one can reason with Murad on the fact that none, who tried to conquer Baghdad, has returned from their victorious or alive because...............when had such reasons stopped Murad from having what he wants?😏

And they are not afraid for their lives because Murad's reign of 8 years has influenced them so much that now they are not afraid of the loss that war brings. Instead, they get greedy for the gain that victory brings.

The ruby on Murad's ring reflected sunlight as his fingers traced the Baghdad region of the map with his eyes filled with ambition and hunger. 

'Shah-E-Baghdad ko paigaam bheja jaye..............Shah-E-Osmaniya ne unke khilaaf elaan-e-jung kiya hia!' he ordered in a dangerous tone.

It was dinner time. Naazli and Mehrimah were already present in Kosem's room and sitting around the table. They were waiting for Murad.

'DESTUR!!! SULTAN MURAD HAN HAZRATLERI!!!'

2 years old Mustafa stood up from his Hala's (Aunt) lap and walked till the door. (Yaaaaaar!! Bacche kitna thumak-thumak kar chalte hain na 😍😍😘😘😘😂😂)

The doors of the room opened.

'Baba!!' was the first thing Murad heard as he saw his son standing in his way with his hands raised up, gesturing him to pick him up.

'Mustafa'm! (My Mustafa)' Murad exclaimed with joy while lifting him up and placing a kiss on his cheek, to which Mustafa giggled as his father's beard tickled him😂.

Mustafa hid his head in father's neck, as Murad walked up to others.

Naazli and Mehrimah bowed to him. Mehrimah was glowing more than usual. He kissed the back of Kosem's hand, caressed Naazli's head and then took his seat.

They ate and talked about the day that went by. Time to time, Mehrimah would smile or laugh with Valida and Naazli and as usual, Murad won't look at her but Murad's lips would form a smile at the sound of her laugh. Damn love!! It makes even a beast like him to behave like a love sick puppy!😂