22. Lifelines❤❤❤

'DESTURRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!'

(My most fav, soundtrack ever 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥)

'SULTANLAR SULTANI.................... HAKANLAR HAKANI....................PADISHAH-I-JAHAN..................... .FATIHI BAGDAT..........SULTAN MURAD HAN HAZRATLERI!!!!!!!!!!!'

(Attention!!!

Sultan of Sultans...............Lord of lords..........Emperor of the world.............conqueror of Baghdad............Sultan Murad Han is appearing)

Through the main gate of Gurur Saray, The mighty Sultan entered on horse back. His head high with pride of returning home victorious. Behind him, his Pashas and the Janissari chiefs also marched inside.

Soldiers, who had stayed behind were standing on his either sides in their attention position. But this time, they didn't have their head bowed down in Murad's respect.................this time, they were looking up proudly at their Sultan who brought another victory to the name of Turks and that too without loosing any of their fellow soldiers life.

Murad looked up at the balcony where his mother and both the sisters were standing. A small smile came upon his lips and he sighed as he saw pride in his mother's eyes. This was why he decided to become whatever he is today- to give his mother the peace of being superior to all other women in the world by knowing that her son owns the world. His sister was also smiling at him.

And then Murad saw the rarest site in the world.................Gulnihal had a small smile on her face and as far as Murad could guess, she was looking at him only. Okay.........that was something new!

But he couldn't find 'THEM'. As far as Murad knew..........it was the end of Mehrimah's 8th month. So he was glad that she wasn't standing their and calmed his soul by telling it that they'll soon meet it's mate.

But the lion inside him was yearning badly for his cub. In past months............not even a single day had passed when Mustafa's cries had not bothered him. When they had left the palace, Murad had regretted the decision of not turning back.

Sikander and other Pashas who had stayed behind for Sultanate were standing on the doors with genuine smiles. Murad got down from his horse and walked up to them. As Murad stood in front of them, they all kneeled in front of him with heads low. Sikander took the end of Murad's slit-kaftan in his hand, kissed it and then touched it to his forehead.

Murad gestured them to stand up and they all did.

'Baghdad par fateh mubarak ho Aaka.' Sikander greeted him. Murad smiled and said while hugging him formally 'Aap ko bhi Pasha.'

They parted and Murad said while placing a hand on his shoulder. 'Hum abhi apno ke saath kuch wakqt beetana chahte hain, fir aapse sultanate ke baare mein baat kareinge .'

'Ji Aaka.' Sikander replied and then Murad turned to face his Pashas and Janissari chiefs. 'Aap sab bhi ab aaraam karein...............aur kal aap sab ki shaan mein Gurur Saray mein ek jashn hoga............hum chaheinge ki chote se chote ohde ka sipahi bhi uss jashn mein apne ghar walon ke saath shareek ho.'

They all lowered their heads in his respect and then Murad walked inside.

'DESTUR!!! SULTAN MURAD HAN HAZRATLERI!!'

The doors of Valide Sultan's main chambers opened and Murad walked inn. Inside his mother, his sisters and his 7 years old nephew were standing in a minus line, smiling at him.