16. A Mother's Nightmare

Okay.......This video is hot 🔥and hilarious😂. The man in video and the next photo  is Çağatay Ulusoy, our Murad 🙈🔥.....and I can literally imagine the whole harrem doing what the girls did 😂😂😂.

Please ignore the mistakes..........I'll correct them sometime later.❤❤

Gulnihal stood in a big dark room. The only source of light was a small window which was very high on the wall in front of her, and the light coming from there only illuminated the small region around her. It was dark but Gulnihal could tell by the shiny and silver shimmer coming from in front of her, that she was standing in front of the throne.

Gulnihal was confused. What is this place? What is she doing here?

'Valida!' she heard a deep and masculine voice. Something inside her told her that she was being addressed by that voice. From the corner of the throne, Gulnihal saw something moving. A young man came closer to her, just showing his masculine frame with broad shoulders but not his face. For some reason, the man's face was not visible but his eyes were. 

Staring deep into his eyes Gulnihal realized who it was. 'Orhan?' she whisper-asked. The man smiled widely, showing his pearly white teeth through dark.

Gulnihal gasped in shock seeing her small boy all grown up. She smiled and tried to touch him but couldn't move from her place, her feet were frozen. Gulnihal looked at him with a frown but he just kept smiling.

Suddenly out of nowhere, two men wearing all black outfit came and began forcing Orhan to his knees. Gulnihal could tell from their dressing that they were executioners.

'Orhan!!' Gulnihal yelled in worry. 'Chodo humare bete ko!! Jaane do usse!!' she yelled at the executioners. Gulnihal struggled to reach her son but she couldn't.

From the other corner of the throne, she saw another movement and within no time, another masculine figure appeared and stood just behind Orhan, who was kneeled down forcefully, his back facing the other person.

Just like Orhan, Gulnihal couldn't see this man's face as well...........she could only see eyes. 

The man stared into Gulnihal's eyes with pure anger and hatred. Gulnihal took some time in recognizing the eyes and then she started recognizing them. The eyes resembled Mehrimah's eyes, the anger in those eyes resembled Murad's anger and the hatred..........it was the same hatred she has seen in Murad's eyes when they were children, for her other brothers, when they used to speak out their claim on the throne.

Gulnihal knew exactly who this young man was.

Mustafa took out his sword from the scabbard with a cling and it shinned with all it's glory in the light. To Gulnihal's horror, he brought it down near Orhan's neck, holding it's hem with both hands.

'Nahi! Nahi!' Gulnihal panicked.

'Oğlum (my son).........Takht aapka haq hai, aur jo aapse aapka haq cheena chahe uski szza sirf maut hai!' Mehrimah's voice boomed in the room.

'Aap asal Shehzade hain Mustafa........aur Sultanate-E-Osmaniya ke asal waris.......jiss sar mein aapka haq cheene ka khayal aaye, uska cut jana hi behtar hai!' Kosem's voice boomed in the room.

'Nahi! Nahi!..........Shehzade Nahi! Hum aapki Hala (aunt) hain................  Orhan aapke bade bhai hain Shehzade!!' Gulniahl gave him the sake of their relation.

'Aslanım!!!! (My lion!!) Kis baat ka intezaar hai aapko?!?!!' ' Murad's angry voice shook the whole room and then with a hatred filled shout.............Mustafa quenched the thirst of his sword.