1. It Has Begun

The whole palace was sleeping peacefully. It was a quite winter night. The guards were doing their duty and whole Mughal Harrem was resting after a busy day.

In the courtyard of Harrem, two hooded figures moved very carefully, in order to not catch the eyes of the eunuch guards that were appointed in the harrem. 

After ducking and hiding from almost 100 of guards, they finally entered a big chamber through window. They both breathed in relief on reaching the dark chamber.

One of the figures, untied her hood-cape and exclaimed in relief while throwing it on the ground 'Ek baar fir Allah ne bacha liya humme shehzadi...........Varna aapka toh pata nahi, par badshah mujhe zaroor sooli par chadha dete!!' 

The other one, who was putting her dagger on it's place and looked much calm as if it was a daily routine for her to escape palace at late hours, said in her calm and sweet voice 'Sooli par toh tum tab chadti na humari pyaari Zeenat............' She removed her hood to show her beautiful face which puts moon to shame '...........jab koi humme dekhta.😁' 

Both the girls giggled.

'Accha Zeenat bohot der ho chuki hai.......toh tum ab jao.'  The other girl told her. Zeenat bowed and left her chamber from the main entrance only.

As Zeenat came out of the chamber, a guard saw her and asked 'Ae ladki! Itni raat ko tu Shehzadi ke kamre mein kya kar rahi thi?' 

'Vo.....vo mai........'Zeenat was afraid and was not able to form words. More guards gathered there and started questioning Zeenat while she was not able to defend herself.

'Ae ladki! Bata varna-'

'Varna kya?!' A commanding voice came from behind Zeenat. All the guards immediately lowered their heads in respect as they saw to whom it belonged. Zeenat turned and smiled at her saviour. 

'Maafi huzoor!' A guard immediately apologized. 'Agar hume pata hota ki ye ladki aapki khidmatt mein thi Shehzadi Mehrimah............toh hum isse kabhi na rokte!'

'Hmm. Chaliye jayeiye aap log.' she dismissed everyone and turned to go inside her chamber. But before heading towards it, she gave Zeenat a reassuring blink.😌

Mehrimah came into her big chamber and lazily threw herself on the cloud like soft bed.

She stared at the wide opening of the open-balcony in front of her bed and sighed as the chill rays of moon caressed the bed on which she was.

It was not the first time today that Mehrimah had left palace at this late hour. She has done this many times and most of the times she has been caught and punished as well.

Today she went to a village on the west border of Agra. She went there because her very dear elder brother, Salim Bhaijaan was given the responsibility of constructing a small hospital there because the people were suffering a lot. But of course! The great Salim is capable of doing only big scandals and not small things. The hospital was taking more time then it should. So she went to check.

When she reached there, she got to know that the labour class, who were supposed to work, were not working because they were not paid. 'Par Abbu ne toh shahi khazane se poori rakam di thi Bhaijaan ko!'she had protested in front of them and then she herself realized that of course..........her respected elder brother must have used that money on his wine and women🙄.

Mehrimah paid them from her own assets which she had and they all promised that the work will be completed till tomorrow afternoon.

Mehrimah requested them to not to tell anyone that she was here. Well she did it every time but the love that people had for her, always made her land in trouble🙄.

But this time they won't. Because this time Mehrimah gave them her sake and they all promised not to tell anyone.

Mehrimah closed her eyes and a smile of satisfaction played on her lips. She finished her job and no one will ever get to know😁. Damn! That sleep after doing a good deed!☺

Far From Hindustan- The City of Revaan

The city which few hours ago was standing in all it's glory, making almost every other city of the world, jealous with the laughter and happiness of it's people.................was now lifeless. Smoke rose from the buildings. Dead bodies of soldiers and men lied everywhere in the path. Women and kids were in chaos as they grieved on the death of their family members.

Revaan, which was once considered to be as safe and happy as the heaven of God..............was now even worse than hell of devil.

(Background music🔥🔥🔥🔥)

On the terrace of the palace of Revaan, A man stood with a blood-bathed sword in his one hand and the other hand supported the flag of Turks. His armour shimmered due to setting sun and eagle like eyes scanned the disaster brought here. 

His friend said from behind 'Revaan par fateh mubarak, Mere Aaka!' The other man didn't replied anything.

'Iss tabahi ko dekhkar Revaan ka vo buzdil Badshah afsos manna raha hoga ki usne Osmani Sultanate ke khilaaf sar kyu uthaya' his friend said with an evil smirk. 

The man finally said in a tone which could actually make bravest of the warriors drop their weapons 'Jo Sar Murad ke aage nahi jhookte................Murad unhe Allah ke aage jhookne layak bhi nahi chodta!' 

A great story of love, passion, rule and politics was planned by the destiny. And it has already begun.

******************************

So how was the chapter?😋