14. My Love

Hande Erçel❤❤❤.......the one who plays Mehrimah......same girl from the cast😍😍😍

It has been a month since that attack and harrem had already forgotten it. The charisma was back and harrem was again working properly.

It was a warm afternoon despite the winter season. There wasn't much hustle bustle in the harrem. It was lazy but comfortable atmosphere. Some girls were attending different-different classes in different parts of the harrem, while those who were free right now, sat or roamed here and there in the courtyard

'DESTUR!! SULTAN MURAD HAN HAZRATLERI!!'

A furious Murad entered the harrem. Everyone stopped at whatever they were doing and stood up with their heads bowed.

'ABLA!!' he called for Gulnihal Sultan.  'ABLA!!' he called again and Nigar khalfa came running to him. 'Mere Aaka!' she greeted him.

'Gulnihal Sultan kahan hain Nigar khalfa?!' he asked her. It was evident that he was very very very much angry.

'Valide Sultan ke hojre mein hain Aaka.' she replied and Murad headed towards stairs, leaving gossiping girls behind him.

'Ae ladkiyon! Chalo jao! Apne apne kaam par dhyaan do! Chalo!' Nigar Khalfa stopped them from gossiping and shooed them away.

Kosem and Mehrimah were discussing something related to work while Naazli and Gulnihal were having a normal conversation.

The doors of the room suddenly burst open revealing a very angry Murad. They all bowed to him. 

'Sab khairiyat toh hai na Abi (elder brother)?' Naazli asked him.

'Khairiyat kaise hoga sab..........jab gaddaari apne hi ghar se shuru ho!' he said the latter part while gritting his teeth and glaring at Gulnihal. Gulnihal gulped in fear.

'Aap kehna kya-'

Murad interrupted her as he harshly shook her shoulders and yelled 'Kya aapne bacche hue Revaaniyon se harrem par humla nahi karaya?!'

Gulnihal stared at him with terror in her eyes and said while fumbling 'Hum-Hum ne kuch nahi kiya hai Aaka......Hum-Hum bekasoor hain!'

Murad left her and rolled his eyes in frustration. He brought forward a kind of jewellery which looked very expensive and had a big ruby and diamonds embedded on it. 

Gulnihal's eyes were out of her socket. 

'Ye! Ye aapko Baba Sultan ne diya tha na?!.........Aur iss haar ki kimmat itni hai ki ek kam se kam 300-400 humlavaron ko maala maal kar de!.............HAI NA?! Murad yelled.

'Sultan?..........Ye haar aapko kahan se milla?' Kosem asked her son.

'Allah ke karam se unn mein se ek saans le raha tha............Saansein chodne se pehle usne humme bataya ki Gulnihal Sultan ne ye sab karne ke liye badi rakam se navaza!' Murad's voice was shaking due to anger.

Gulnihal turned to Kosem and said in a begging kind of tone 'Dekhiye na Valide Sultan.........Aaka humse zada uss humlavar par bharosa kar rahe hain.' Kosem stared at her and her tears. Her mother had left her to Kosem and to Kosem, she was like Naazli and Murad only.

'Gustakhi maaf Sultan........magar vo humlavar jooth bhi toh bol sakta hai.............ye sultanate ki Shehzadi ke khilaaf koi sazish bhi toh ho sakti hai?

Murad was about to answer back when Firoz Agha, one of the oldest and most trusted Agha of harrem walked in without seeking permission.

'Mere Aaka!' he greeted Murad. Murad turned and arched an eyebrow at him due to his misbehaviour.