15. Our Blood, Our Pride

Mehrimah was having hard time handling the tantrums of this kid inside her. This baby won't let her sleep, eat, work, nothing at all. But still...........she loved this little bundle of joy with all her heart.

The whole Sultanate was gone nuts with happiness after the revelation. No doubt Murad can sometimes be as cruel as devil himself............but only towards those who try to harm his Sultanate, his family or his pride...........Otherwise, his people never forgot to keep him in their prayers😇. So they were waiting eagerly for him to start his family.

Valida?...........She was so happy that she didn't even say anything for a day because she was afraid that she'll end up crying and then no one will be able to console her.🥺

Not all girls of harrem were jealous of Mehrimah........some prayed for her and the baby's safety and some even had started preparing gifts which they can present to Sultan or Haseki Sultan on the birth of the baby.

After that attack and pregnancy revelation, the security of the whole Gurur Saray was increased till no end. There comes a time in almost every Sultanate when the royal palace goes into high alert.............and that time is when the future of the ruling dynasty starts taking breath...........and that time is what Osmani Sultanate was going to face............and this phase lasts till that future, is capable enough to handle their past and present😇.

Murad was feeling like the luckiest man alive. Ever since Murad ascended the throne and got involved with women, the thought becoming a father and getting the blessing of cherishing a life, never crossed his mind. 

 He was proud of the fact that he was not going to have a child with some random woman. His love...........his wife.........whom destiny and Allah had chosen to share the happiness and sorrows of life with...........she was the one who was going to introduce him to fatherhood.

Murad would have breakfast with her, then visit her for lunch then they would sleep together after having dinner. And in between, he would keep sending threats to Sumbul Agha that if she misses any in-between meal or any medicine............Well........Hassan is a fan of human flesh🤭.

Murad was not being like those husbands who become very annoyingly protective over pregnancy. He was giving her the space that she required and yet winning her heart again and again with those small gestures of care and protectiveness not for the woman who was carrying his child, his heir, his generation................but  for his wife who was going through all the pain, morning sickness, mood swings and still facing him with her divine smile........so that he can work with peace of mind.

This child, brought a new enthusiasm and liveliness to in the air that blew on the Ottoman lands.🥰

It was night and Mehrimah and Murad were sat on the pavement of water basin of the fountain with Hassan. Mehrimah's head on Murad's lap and rest of her body lying elegantly on the slightly curved pavement.

Hassan was lazily lying on the grass, playing and chewing with the hem of Mehrimah's gown. Mehrimah smiled while stroking his mane. 

Murad was just sitting with his one hand on his wife's 7 months big bump and just admiring the way she reflected the moonlight.

Mehrimah was in her casual night gown with open hair.

'Mehrimah?' Murad called her name lovingly. 'Ji' she replied while looking up at his face. First he kept staring at her without any expression and then suddenly asked 'Aap humse mohobbat kyu karti hain?'

Mehrimah frowned at his question and sat up, facing him. 'Ye kaisa sawal hai Murad?' she asked him.