three

we exchanged numbers. and I asked him how soon could he move in. he he responded with a laugh. and said nothing. after we talked for a while I got in my car and drove back home. I went straight in the guess room which was across the hall from my room. I tried to tity up before the boy came over. freak! I forgot to get his name.

as I was making up the bed. I heard my doorbell. I left the room wondering who it could be. Will was at work, again, and my family haven't been over in a while. I opened the door and seen the boy I let stay here with a suitcase. I opened my mouth but before I let words escape he walked in.

"umm excuse you" I said. he was looking around my house and then paused when he seen a big picture of me and craig. "your boyfriend?" he asked I shook my head. "no way, that's my brother" I stated closing the front door and walking over to him. "oh" a smile creep upon his face. "I'll show you your room" I said leading the way. we made it to the room and it was still messy. "sorry bout the mess, my brother was here." I stated. he shrugged his shoulders as in a way of saying he didn't mind.

he began taking clothes out his suitcase. and placing them nice and neat in the drawers. he looked over his shoulder at me. "oh my bad, ima be leaving now" I said exiting the room. right before I was fit to sit down the doorbell ranged again. I walked over and opened it and standing there was Will.

I opened the door and I welcomed him in with a kiss. "hey babe" he said. taking his coat off and hanging it up on the coat rack. all of a sudden he walked in. and I froze I didn't know what to say or do.

"bae, umm who is this?" Will asked. "this is...this is" I stutter because I never got his name. "Jackson" he said reaching his hand out for Will to shake it. but Will ignored it. and turned to me. "what is he doing here?" he asked. I was starting to bite my nails. I always bite my nalis when I get nervous.

"he's my new roommate." I said. Will gave me one of those looks that said. 'are you serious?'  "babe, he was willing to pay, and he doesn't have a bad record." I said he nodded his head. and grabbed his jacket and headed for the door. I tugged on his arm. "where are you going?" I asked. "home" he stated.

"why are you acting like this, I didn't act like this when I seen you flirting with that girl earlier" I said. "because she is just one of my coworkers" he said. "well Jackson is just my roommate." I said. I knew he would say something about me having a boy roommate. but I didn't know he was going react like this. I mean, this is ridiculous. I thought to myself.

"whatever" he said slamming the front door behind him. I turned to look at Jackson who was staring at me the whole time. "is that your boyfriend?" he asked. "my financé" I stated. he liokked at me for a while the open his mouth to say something. "and he treats you like that?" he said. I was fit to say something but he left leaving it an open ended conversation. I just decided to go take a nap and so I went into my room and laid under the covers.

********
short chapter

what do y'all think??

can y'all see where its going from here?

comment

share

vote