eighteen

I watch them as they stare at each other. "How do y'all know each other?" I asked. Jackson stayed quiet. "We use to date" katilian said. Jackson gave her this look and she gave him a smirk. I guess he didn't want me to know.

"Oh, okay then" I responded. Jackson took a few steps back. "You can start asking questions now, its not like you gonna get an answer". She said. I gave her a mean look but she just laughed.

"You don't scare me" she said. "Why did you attack me? Is it because me and Jackson have a thing for each other?" I asked. She shook her head quickly. "Please, I don't want him, i didn't even want him when I was dating him" she said. Jackson frowned his eyebrows. "Yea, I played you" she said. I was getting annoyed by her attitude. "Did why I'd you do it? You don't even know me" I said. She shrugg her shoulders. "So" she responded making me mader by the second.

"You really wanna know?" She asked. I felt like she was joking so I didn't respond. "Miranda" she said. She didn't say anything else after that. "What about her" Jackson finally spoke up.

"She ask me to do it, she would have done it but it would have been obvious" she revealed. "Why are you telling us this? Aren't you and Miranda best friends?" Jackson asked. "Yea, but im a cruel, hurtful person" she said. Laughing. "You are a sicko" I said. Before walking out the room.

Shortly afterwards Jackson came out. I told the police I was done talking to her. And I left and went home.

I open the door to my apartment and flopped down on the couch. "That girl is crazy" I said. Jackson sat beside me. "Which one?" He asked. "Both" I responded. I just wanted to take a long shower and go t sleep.

I would sleep my life away if I could. I just got fired from my job, my newly boyfriend two ex-girlfriends are totally crazy and planned to attack me, which they succeeded. What is my life coming to.

"Do you want something to eat?" Jackson asked. I nodded my head and without saying anything else he left.

I dozed off and woke up to the smell of food. It was KFC, I love KFC. I didn't waste any time I grab me a plastic plate and dug in. I pilled my plate up and attempted to eat my life away.

"Thank you" I said. He looked up from his plate. "For what?" He asked. Putting his plate in the trash and sitting by me on the couch. "Everything, being there for me, loving me when I loved someone else, being there when I went through my breakup with Will.for coming down with me, just by being you" I said.

I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't because Jackson pressed his lips on top of mine. I could taste the butter from the biscuits on his lips. I wrapped my hands around his waist. And he placed one of his hands on the side of my face. I missed having that feeing that someone will always be there, since me and Will broke up.

He took off my shirt, but I had a tank top on under it. He kissed my neck a little, not in that way, in a playful way, that I thought was kinda cute. He lifted his arms in the air so I can take off his shirt. We starting kissing again.

"Oh my gosh" I heard someone say. We broke apart and turn to see Ross standing in the door way with one of my hats I left at his apartment.

"I came to give you back your hat, you left, and I see that."he said. "Well you aimt supposed to bust in here without knocking anyways"i Said. He nodded and walked out. I walk over and shut the door. I put my shirt back on and awkwardly turn the TV on like nothing just happened.
********
Its a little short..but yea

Its my birthday today like I already said. And since I already got my presents I thought it would be nice to give y'all a present to(this update) so here yall go

What do y'all think??

What do y'all think about Jackson dating katilim in the past??

What o y'all that about Katlin??

What do y'all think about Ross busting in like that??

And have y'all ever watched or hears Taylor swift bad blood.

If y'all havent...y'all should really look it up on YouTube...I love it, and zendaya is in to, just in case y'all was wondering

Comment

Vote

Share