four

I woke up because my stomach was grawling. I laid in my bed for a while before I rolled out of bed and when in the kitchen to cook. I looked through my cabinets and saw a bix of Noddles, and chicken Alfredo sauce. and in my fridge I had a pack of chicken brest. so I decided to make chicken Alfredo. I was cooking my chicken in one pan and boiling my Noddles in a tall pot.

I was stiring my Noddles when I saw a long, muscular, white arm reaching to pop a piece of chicken in his mouth. he then quickly spit it out. I'm guessing because it was so hot. I laughed at him and he saw me looking then smirked at me. "that's what you get" I said. he didn't respond.

he walked away and grabbed his coat off the rack and opened the door. "hey, where are you going?" I asked he turned around. "its none of your business" he stated flatly followed by a small smile on his face. then left out leaving me there by myself.

after I was finish cooking i fixed me a plate and put the rest in the fridge. I grabbed me a soda out the fridge and sat on the couch in the front room and watched TV.

I was taking a sip of my soda when the doorbell ranged. I got up and opened the door. and staring at me with his brown eyes. was Will. he had on a fancy shirt and kakhi pants, and his hand behind his back. "what do you want, I thought you were mad at me" I said shutting the door behind him once he came in.

"I'm not, I mean, I was, but not anymore, I over reacted. and I'm sorry" he stated kissing my neck. I all of a sudden smelt perfume. perfume that I don't where. the smell was coming from his neck.

"umm Will, why do you smell like perfume?" I asked stepping away from him and folding my arms across my chest. "umm I was.. umm" he began to stutter given me more of a reason to believe he was cheating. "okay, I hugged Tunisha..." tunisha was the girl I seen Will talking to when I went to Walmart earlier.  "she was still at work when I went to go pick up these for you" he pulls some flowers from behind his back, and I immediately starting sneezing. the flowers he brought were daisy which I was really alegic to.

"Will, I'm alegic to daisy" I said snatching them out his hand and throwing them outside, not because I was mad at him, but because  I was going to keep sneezing nonstop. "no your not" he stated. I uncovered my nose and paid full attention to him. "yes I am, I have sine I've been born" I stated. "whatever" he said fanning me off and grabbing my plate of food I had sitting on the coffee table in the front room.

"what are you doing? that's mine!" I said he shuggered his shoulders at me and turned the TV. "well now its mine, you can fix you another plate" he said putting his feet on my coffee table. I stormed out and into my room.

I sat on the bed with my knees to my chest. he's acting different. why is he treat in me like this? as I was thinking bout that I began to swift off...again.

********

I got up out of my bed because I heard arguing coming from the kitchen. I looked at my nightstand clock to see what time it was. it was 4:58a.m. I walked in the kitchen and saw Jackson on his phone fussing with someone.

" i dont care anymore, Miranda" Jackson said on the phone. "just leave me alone, okay" he said followed by him hanging up. "who was that?" I asked. "who's Miranda, and why don't you care anymore?" I asked. he looked at me for a while. "why do you cafè, you barely know me" he said heading towards his room. I followed him. "umm don't talk to me like that" I said. " I'm sorry, I'm just in a bad mood." he said taking off his jacket followed by his shoes.

"that's okay" I said. I honestly didn't expect for him to apologize. I'm so used to people telling me I'm wrong and every thing is my fault. but he actually said sorry. and even though it wasn't a heart felt sorry it still convinced me I'm not always the bad person.

I told him goodnight and left the room and headed back to my room and soon after going back to sleep.

******

2 months later

its been 2 mouths since Jackson moved in. he barely home and when he is home he is coped up in his room. we've barely held a whole conversation together. and every time Will comes over or we meet up he gets mad at me and storms off leaving.

it was Saturday so I was working today. I worked at dollar general. it wasnt he beat job but its enough to put food on the table. I had about an hour left before I got off and i was so bored, we barely had business today.

I was standing behind the counter playing with the buttons on the cash register. when Jackson walks in. "hey, Jackson what are you doing here?" I asked. "I can't go to the store?" he said sarcasticly with a smirk. "shut up" I said returning the smile. "you look so bored" he said "I am" I said. he then left and went down a aisle, I just couldn't tell which one.  he came back with a blue helment and a blue pool straw.

"what are you doing?" I asked in between laughs. he didn't respond he just hit me in the shoulder with one of the pool straws. I shook my head. "no way, I'm working" I said knowing he wanted me to play along. he did. again, and in again and again, and that's when I ran and came back with a pink helment and pink pool straw.

"may the battle begin" I said. I hit him in the side and he returned the hit but in my back. we went back and forward for a while. all of a sudden my phone went off telling me it was time for me to clock out. "its time for me to clock out" I said I took off my helment and he did the same. "I'll wait" he said

after I finished locking up and everything we go walked outside and I seen my car being towed. I couldn't catch up to it because it was half down the road already. "ARE YOU SERIOUS, RIG NOW" I yelled. rubbing my temples in aggravation. "I can give you a ride" "no no, I can't ask you to do that" I said. "we're going to e same place" he said. "okay" I said. we walked over to his car. "but don't get used to it" he said jokingly. he pulled out e parking lot and we drove home.

********
its longer then what it usually be. and I want to make them long. ima try to make them long, not as short as the first 3 chapters.

hope you guys enjoy.

comment

vote

share