fifthteen

Ross ,Ade this noise but I didn't lose eye contact with him. "We are gonna miss our planes" Ross said. I looked at him then back at Jackson. "Bye" I said. "Goodnight" he said. I looked at him confused. "Giodnught?" I asked. "Yea, because I will she you again so its not bye" he said. I wanted to cry but instead I gave him a quick oeck on the lips before leaving.

"I can't believe he did that" I said. "He is just...idk" "I know he is defiantly the one" I said. "He is-" Ross cut me off. "OKAY LEYA, I GET IT, YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM AND NOT ME" he basically shouted. He kinda startled me. "What are you talking about?" I asked. He started walking fast leaving me. I tried to catch up to him. "What are you talking about?" I asked again. He turned around. "I like you, leya, and you just kiss him and whatever in front of me" "Ross, I only known you for a week, or maybe longer, how can you possibly like me?" I asked

"Because, you have these tiny things about at I just find adorable, there are things that you do that makes me laugh. You are funny without knowing it, you are just perfect" he said. "Like I told you before, I'm not perfect, okay, I'm not" I said. He let out a little laugh. "Well you are perfect to me" he said. It was kinda dark outside now. How can two amazing guys be in love with me. When I'm in love with only one of them.

"I'm sorry, Ross, I font feel that way about you" I said. He nodded his head and walked off. "WHATEVER" he said leaving me in the dark.
*********
The past 2 days have been rough for me and Ross, he rarely talks to me, he gets frank to tell me what he needs. But things between me and Jackson having been blooming. We have been texting each other almost non stop since I left north Carolina.

"Ross needs his ice coffee" frank told me. "Where is he?" I asked. Putting my phone in my back pocket after sending Jackson a heart eyed emoji. "In his apartment" frank said. I nodded and walked to Starbucks. Since I don't have a car I been walking from place to place most the time. Which is really good cause I'm getting exercise.

I picked up him and mocha ice coffee and me a vanilla ice coffee. I walked to the apartment complex. I was walking down the hallway when someone pushed me knocking down the ice coffee I had in my hand. I turn and saw a red head, I couldn't see her face cause she had on a mask but piece of her hair was sticking out . "GET OFF OF ME" I yelled. "Shut up" she said. She had me in a tight squeeze. I tried moving and wiggling out of her grip but next thing I know

BAM
*********
Ross p.o.v.

I heard noises coming from outside my apartment. I jumped up and in it got louder a scream. It sounded like leya. I rushed out the door and found her layinon the floor. I ran over to her and laid her head on my lap. I felt her pulse, she was breathing. But she had a blaxk eye, that was throbbing. I shook her shoulders trying to get her to wake up. She got up couching."are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head. I stood up and tried to help her stand up but her legs where weak. So I carried her. "I'm taken you to the hospital" I said.

When we got there, the doctors ran some test. And they said nothing was wrong with her, somebody just attacked her. "Do you know who it was that attacked you?" One of the cops I had called asked her. She shook her head. "No, she was a red head, though" she said. The cop nodded and jotted it down in his notepad.

"We will be in touch, if we find something" the cop said. We both nodded and he left the the hospital room.

Who could have done this and why.
*********
What do y'all think??

What do yall think about Ross getting upset??

What do y'all think about the attack??

Who do y'all think attacked leya??

Comment

Vote

Share