nineteen

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, I turned over and Jackson had his arms draped over my waist. I slowly and quietly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake him.

Its been almost 2 weeks since I've tried to talk to Kaitlin. I just wanted to forget about the whole thing completely. I went in the kitchen and decided to make breakfast to get my mind off everything. I pulled out a frying pan, eggs, and pancake mix.

I started mixing the pancake batter when I felt arms around my waist. I turn and saw a shirtless Jackson. "Smells good" Jackson said. Laying his head on my shoulder. "I haven't started cooking yet" I said. He smiled. "I like the smell of pancake batter" he said. "You are weird" I said. Pouring some batter in the frying pan.

He started to kiss my shoulder and moved to my neck, then my check, and very soon my lips causing me to turn fully around. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
He grabbed my arms and held them above my head. "Keep them there" he told me. I nodded my head.

He kissed my neck again. And removed my shirt. He lifted me up with my legs around his waist and carried me to the couch. He laid on top of me. And softly kissed my stomach causing me to arch my back. I started to smell something burning.

I hoped up realizing I left the pancake in the pan. I rushed to the stove and I cut off the eye. I grabbed the dishcloth and hit the eye o hopefully calm down some of the smoke. But it didn't work.

After about 20 minutes. It finally went away, but I brought the fan into the kitchen whiched help get rid of some of the smoke.

"Why do you like me so much?" I blurted out. I don't know why I asked but it just came out. He looked at me. "Because you are perfect, in every way" he said. I tried to say something. "You are the perfect description of my perfect girl" he said. Dragging his finger down my stomach.

I looked at him with tears almost in my eyes. "I feel the same way." He grabbed my hand and walked into my room.

Nothing happen. We just made out a little, and fell asleep. And we still didn't get to eat breakfast. I looked at my clock and it was 2:36. And my stomach was grawling. "Don't worry, I'll take you out to lunch" I looked over and Jackson was wide awake.

"I thought you was sleep" I said. " I was, come in, get dress" he demanded. I nodded my head and took a hot shower. I came out the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around my body.

I was trying to get some clothes out e closet but Jackson came up behind me. I turned around. And he snatched the towel away from my body. Exposing my naked body. "Jackson, I'm trying to get ready" I said. He chuckled. "Your body is just so perfect" he said kissing my neck before walking into the bathroom.

A smile creep upon my face. I found what I was gonna wear. I had a blue tank top that had the word California written in it, blue jean shorts, white shoes, and for randomness I had a white jacket wrapped around my waist.

Jackson walked out with jeans and a white T-shirt. We walked out hand in hand. "Where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me but didn't answer. Reached the place. "Jackson, I always wanted to come here" I said. As we walk in.
******
What do y'all think??

What do y'all think about what was fit to happen between leya and Jackson before the smoke filled the air??

What do y'all think about leya just wanting to forget the whole Kaitlin thing??

Where do y'all think they are at??