the wedding

Picture of leya dress above...I scratch e hitl face out on snap chat so y'all woudnt get confused...and leya has her hair the way it is in the picture above
******
Today was the day of my wedding. It was 8:32 a.m I got up to use the bathroom, and as I was walking back to my room the doorbell ranged. I opened it and a herd of people with makeup boxes and hair stuff pilled in.

My mama and ebony walked in after them. "What is all this?" I asked them. A man with blonde hair sat me down in a seat and started my makeup.

"I told you we took care of everything" my more said. "Where are your cleaning supplies?" She asked me. I tried to look at her but the man told me to be still. "Under the sink, but why do you need that for?" I asked. "I'm clean I your apartment, so when you her home you won't have to do anything" she said. I smiled and mouthed the words thank you, and she mouthed the words you welcome.

While the man was doing my makeup is lady was during my hair. I can't believe I am actually getting married. "Where is Jackson?" I asked. Since today was our wedding we didn't stay in the same household he got him a hotel. "Probably getting ready" ebony said. Helping my mother clean up.

Its been over two hours past and I was still getting my hair and makeup done. "I'm going to go get the dress" my mother said. I Gabe her a thumbs up since I couldn't really move.

I have been sittinin this same seat, in the same position for over 2 hours. I was starting to get sleepy. I started dozong off. "Vake up vake up, ve are not finished" the man doing my makeup said. He had an accent all the words that had a w in he pronounced it with a v.

There were two different lady's at my feet doing my toes. And two note do in my hands. They removed the finger nail polish that I had on my toe nails forever.

After almost another 2 hours past they were finally done. I thanked them and they congratulated me. I got up and went in the kitchen to find me something to eat.

My mama and ebony wasn't back yet. But I heard a knock on the door and open it it was them with food from waffle house and my dress, my wedding dress.

"Oh my, its so pretty" I said. Touching it. My mama slapped my band away. "You are a very clumsy and messy girl, you will not touch this dress until you put it on" my mother said. " now here we brought you some food we know you are hungry" ebony said. I snatched it out her hand an sat at the table and stuffed my face.

"Thanks, y'all are the best" I said. They smiled. Ebony went in e bathroom to put on her bridesmaids dress and my mama went in my room to change in to what she was wearing.

after they were finished it was time for me to put on my gorgeous dress. "Oh my, you guys look stunning!" I said. They smiled then helped me get the dress over my hair so I would knock some of the rollers out. Then they left out of the room they wanted to be surprised.

I got the dress kn and looked at myself thought the full length mirror. I grabbed my vale and placed it softly on my headed after I took out my rollers. I put on my necklace, and earrings.

I put on my flats, and I know who were flats for there wedding but you wouldn't be able to see them. I looked at my self in the mirror once more. Before leaving my room so ebony and my mom could see.

They were talking so they didn't notice me. I let out a fake cough. And they turned around with gasps escaping their mouths. "Oh My baby!" My mama said with tears running down her face. "Leya, you look amazing!" Ebony said. I smiled. "I have to get a picture" my mom said pulling out her touch screen phone she barely know how to work.