seventeen

Jackson flew down. He said he wanted to stay for a while to make sure I wouldn't get attacked again. When I told him that I was attacked he almost had a heart attack. I told him over Skype.

I got out of bed, and Jackson was still sleep. I took a shower and got dressed for work. I havt seen Ross since yesterday after he tried to get me to go out with him and other stuff.  Was kinda of nervous that he might pull something like that again. So I asked Jackson if he could come to work with me, which he agreed.

After I got dressed I woke up Jackson so he could get dressed. It didn't take him more than 20 mins to be ready. On the wyd to the set I stopped by Starbucks and got me and Ross a coffee and I picked me up a little muffin. Jackson don't drink coffee so he didn't get anything but a banana.

We reached the set and Ross was the first thing I looked at. Our eyes meet. I walked over to him, with Jackson beside me, and I handed him his coffee. "What do I need to do today?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and let out a deep breathe before speaking. "He cant be here" Ross told me looking at Jackson. "And why not?" I asked. "Because I said so, now get rid of him before you go with him" he said. "I'll go" Jackson said. He started to walk off "Is this because I turned you down cause of that little stunt you pulled." I said.

Jackson turned around. "What stunt?" He asked. I told him what Ross did and what he thought I was going to do. And Jackson had a fit. I had to hold his arm before he got out of hand. "Don't you bother my girl again" Jackson said. My eyes lit up. I'm his girl now.

"She is not yours' Ross said taking a step closer to Jackson. "Well she will be, I will not stop trying til I get her" Jackson said. I wanted to kiss him at that moment but I knew I would just make things worst. "You need to go somewhere with that girly stuff. Talking bout you gonna love her and you will not stop trying." Ross said in a high pitched voice trying to sound like a girl.

Jackson tried to reach him but I was using all my strength to hold him back, which was not easy. "Jackson, calm down, he isn't  worth it" I said. "No, you ain't worth it" ross said. And that's when Jackson punched him in the lip. He was reaching his arm back for another swing but people from each corner of the set was pulling Jackson away from Ross.

"You have to go" somebody told Jackson. "So do you" Ross told me. "Matter of fact, don't one back, you are fired" Ross said. My mouth dropped. "Don't fire her because she doesn't want you" Jackson said. I grabbed Jackson hand. And pulled him out.

" I promised, I didn't mean to get you fired" Jackson apologized. I shook my head. "Its okay, you was jut looking out for me" I said. He smiled. And we stayed quiet for a while. "After today and that kiss the other week I am ready to be with you" I said. He stopped walking and looked at me. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. He lifted me up and winged me around.

"You don't know how long I was waiting for you to say that" he said. He kissed my lips causing me to taste the banana he had earlier.

" I love you, and I want to be with you, and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that" I said. He shook his head. "Its okay, I'm just glad you are finally mine" he said. I kissed him again. My phone ranged. Jackson put me down and I answered it.

Me: hello

Person: hello, this is detective Johnson, we need you to come down to the police station to talk to Katlin

Me: umm..okay I'll be right over

We hung up. "That was the police station, I need to go other to talk to the girl that attacked me." I told Jackson.

We reached the police station and we walked in. One of the people that works there showed us to the same room I saw her in before. We walked in. "KATLIN" Jackson said. " Jackson" she said. I looked at him. "You know her?" I asked.

"Yea" he said.
*********
What do y'all think??

What do y'all think about Jackson coming all the way from South Carolina for her??

What do y'all think about Ross firing leya??

How do y'all think Jackson and Katlin know each other??