nine

I got in my car and drove to the hospital, which was where Jackson now was. I ran to the counter and asked the lady what room he was in. she told me he was in room 248B which means I had to go on the second floor, I took the elevator and made it to his room, with Miranda sitting in a chair by his bed.

"Jackson what happened?" I asked feeling his head and rubbing his face. "its nothing" he shrugged his shoulders then flinched in pain. "if it hurts you to shrug your shoulders than you are not okay" I stated. I looked over at Miranda who was already staring at me. "can you give us a minute?" I said. she scrunched her nose and left the room, I walk over to the other side of the bed and sat in the seat Miranda was sitting in. I took his hands in mine and stared at him before he spoke up.

"it was Will" he stated turning his head as if ashamed. "what o you mean, what did he do?" I asked. he shook his head. "no you have to tell me now" I said. he took a deep breathe and continued on talking. "I was driving home when I stopped by the store and..." he stopped. and our eyes met and he started up again. "and in the store was Will and I guess some of his friends, and he said its my fault you and him broke up" he stopped again taking yet another deep breathe. "and I corrected him saying, his cheating broke you and him up, and he just snapped. he punched me and I fought back til his friends jumped in."

"and I was hurt pretty bad and I got up and limped all the way outside, but I couldn't make it to my car, so I just fell to the ground and that's when Miranda found me and called the police and I told them to call you and this is how we got here" he said. I shook my head. why would Will take this so far. I rushed out the room. "where are you going?" Jackson asked. I turned around and walked over to him and kissed him. we broke the kiss and I walks put not even saying anything.
*********
Jackson p.o.v

I asked her where she was going and she just kisses me. I didn't won't her to worry but their is more to the story Will just didn't come up to me, I went up to him. I was interrupted put of my thoughts when Miranda walked in with some pudding. "hey sweetie, I bought you some pudding" she said walking over to me. "I don't want any" I said. she put on a fake smile and threw it in the trash.

"soooo... are you and leya like a couple now?" she asked. I looked at her sideways. she was the noisy type. even when we where dating she always wanted to know what I was diving, when, where, and why. she got to attached to me that's why we broke up. "why does it matters if we are or not?" I said. she shrugged. "just curious, I saw ywll kissing at the movies and just a minute ago." she said. "did you follow us to the movies?" I asked getting a little freaked out.

"sweetie don't get upset..." she said. I tried sitting up but I was to hurt. "get out" she looked at me with hurt in her eyes. "GET OUT!!!" this time I yelled. she grabbed her stuff and left. one of the nurses walked in. "do you want to eat something? is there anything I can get you? can we fluff your-" "NO, IM NOT HELPLESS, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled getting aggravated. she left and closed the door behind her. I hate being in this bed, I don't want everyone to be all in my face making sure I'm okay. I can take care of myself.

I tried to get comfortable on the hard bed, but I couldn't, but somehow I drifted off to sleep.
********
a little from Miranda p.o.v.

why is he acting like this? its because of her, leya. ever since he moved in with her he won't talk to me. she is ruining everything. she is ruin me and Jackson relationship, she is ruining Jackson life and she is ruining my plan of me and Jackson growing old together and playing with our grandkids at the park.

she is the reason for everything going wrong in me and Jackson relationship, I guess ima just have to take her out of the picture in order to have our perfect life.
********
what do y'all think??

its a little short

where do y'all think leya went??

why does Jackson dont want help from everybody??

what's with Miranda and her 'plan' of her and Jackson growing old together??

comment

vote

share