sixteen

Its been a week sing I got attacked and the cops didn't find the person who attacked me. I was sittinin my bed, when someone knocked on my door. I got up and looked through the peephoke and it was the police.

I opened. "Hey" I said. I wave them in. "We found the girl." The cops said. I gave a look that showed I was realized. "Wait is she the right one? I don't want y'all to pick the wrong person" I asked. "Yea, she told us she did it, and h name is Katlin." "Does that rang a bell?" They asked i shook my head. "Well we need you to come down to police office so you talk to her"

I grabbed my stuff and walked out with the cops. It was o of them, one looked like he was in fifties and the other look like he was in his twenties, and he was kinda good looking. I got in the police car with them. We reached our destination. They showed me to this room with a red hair girl sitting in a chair. I walked in the room and saw that the cops weren't behind me. They were staring through the window. I sat in the chair on the other side of the table.

"Who are you?" I asked. She just stared at me. She stared at me every since I got in the room. She didn't say anything. So I asked again. But louder. "WHO ARE YOU?" still no response. I hoped up and jumped on the table and grabbed her. "WHO ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? " I SAID. the cops rushed in and pulled me off her and the table, causing me to scarp my knee on the metal table.

"Okay that's enough" the cops in his twenties said. "No, let her keep on" the red headed girl finally said. I shifted my eyes to her. "What?" I said. "Keep on, you not gonna get nothing out of me, to I feel like it" she said. I stared at her. Then tried to jump on the table again but the cop was holding me back.

"Okay, its time for you to leave" he told me. "We will finish tomorrow" he said escorting me out the small room. "I'm sorry, she just really got to me and..." "I understand, it happens all the time" he said. I gave a week smile. "Yea, do you need a ride home, my shift is over" he said. I shook my head. "I got used to walking almostvevery place I go" I said. "I insist, we don't want something like that to happen again" he said. I sighed. "Yea I guess so."

"Good" he said. We walked to a white mustang. I got in the passenger side. We was riding in silence for a while."you hungry?" He asked. I shook my head. "No thanks" I said. "Come on now, im taking u home you can let me by you a nice Lunch" He said. I shook my head once again. "I have a boyfriend" I lied. He wiped the smile he had on his face off.

"Oh okay" he reached my apartment building. I got out, thanked him and walked in. I walked back to my room. I unlocked the door with the key I had and there sitting on the bed was Ross.

He didn't have on a shirt and he had rose petals all over the floor and on my bed. And he had two glasses of grape juice. "What are you doing?" I asked. He let out a little laugh as if i should already know the answer. "This is my reward." I shot him a confused look. "This is my reward, for saving you, you owe me a date." I dropped my stuff and put my hands on my hips. "Hold on, you think cause you saved me ima go out with you, that we gonna 'have fun' ?" I asked. This duded must have lost his mind.

"Well kinda" he said. "First of all" I put my little finger up, which meant I was serious. "You didnt save me, she was already gone by the time you came out, second, I have a thing with Jackson, like what are you thinking?" I said. Getting more upset by the second. "First, what is a thing? Y'all ain't dating so what does it matter?" "And it doesn't matter if she was already gone by the time I came, I still call the cops, didn't I?" He had a point. Even though I didnt want to admit it.

"Just get out" I said opening the door. "NOW!" He got up slowly and left.
********
What do y'all think??

What do y'all think the deal is with this Katlin girl??

What do y'all think about that cop hitting on leya??

What do yall think of Ross's 'reward'??

Comment

Vote

Share