twenty one

"Where y'all gonna so fast?" I turn only to see Will. He must work here cause he had on a red lobster uniform.he began to walk towards us. Jackson walked over to my side and stood in front of me as my human shield.

"I guess wanna talk to my baby" Will said. With an evil smirk. "Why are you here?" Jackson asked. He smiled. "Is it your business"Will stated. Will tried to go around Jackson to get to me. But Jackson stopped him by putting his hand on his chest.

will pushed Jackson. "Don't touch me!" will said. Jackson pushed him back and that's when it all started.

will punched Jackson right in the jaw causing him to reach for it. Jackson spit to the side and pulled his arm back punching Will in the nose. Then in the stomach. Will fell to the ground. Jackson started kicking and punching.

I ran in to get help.

Will grabbed Jackson leg causing him to fall to the ground. And once Will started punching Jackson he couldn't stop. He punched in the rib, his nose, and he even kicked in his private area.

It took 3 large men and e manger of red lobster to get them off of each other. "Yall need to get out of here" the manger said. We did as we was told before she called the police.

We drove home. "You have a habit a not keeping your hands to yourself, don't you" I said. He looked at me when we were at a red light. "No I have a habit of protecting you" he said. I ought to myself maybe he is right.

"Thanks" I said. "For everything" I said leaning over the seat and kissing him on the check.

We got home and I grabbed the first aid kit I kept under the sink. I wasn't a doctor so I didn't know what to use first, I just used what my mama always used on me.

I grabbed a wipe and wiped the corners of his mouth. I wiped his ear off which was bleeding a little, but it wasn't bad.

Just as I was fit to put the first aid kit away I noticed he had a cut above his eye. I dabbed it with a wipe and placed one of them small band-aid on it. I kissed his lips. "You good to go" I said. Putting away the first aid kit.

Jackson walked in the bedroom and grabbed something and put it in his pocket, but I could tell what it was, he then grabbed the keys and my hand and rushed out our apartment. "Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't reply, he just had a smirk on his pretty face.

He drove and drove until we arrived at a park. He walked me to the center of the park where the water fountain was. He put his fingers in his mouth and whistled.

All of a sudden violin players came from behind some trees and started playing. He clapped his hands and a lit of my family members came from around the corner, he then snapped and OH MY GOD, Jason derulo came from a bush.

I started freaking out. Jackson grabbed my hand and kneeled down on one knee. I covered my mouth in shock. He pulled a box out of his pocket. That must have been what he got out of the room. "You are the women of my dreams" he started. And then Jason derulo started singing his song. Marry me.

Tears started to roll down my face. "I knew you were the one when I first saw you, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, I wanna have kids and see them have kids. I wanna spend every wakin morning, evening, and night with you" he said.

People started to crowd around us. "So leya sharnice king, would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He asked opening the box, I looks at everything he put together. The violin players, my family, he even got Jason derulo here how could I say no to this.

"Yes of course" I said. He put the ring on my finger, the diamond was huge. He got up and kissed me.

Everybody started clapping. My family ran up to me. And hugged me. "I'm so happy for you" my mom said crying I wiped her tears away. "He is a keeper" she whispered in my ear. I laughed. I hugged my family. S lot of my uncles and aunts were there, even my best friend ebony, I haven't spoken to in a while was there.

She walked up to me her eyes full of tears. We stared at each other in silence for a while. Then she embraced me in the tightest and biggest hug ever. I started to cry again. "I miss you" she said. I laughed. "I miss you to" I said. We hugged once more. Before we pulled away. "I promise from now on I will be here for you, I'm not leaving you again" she said. I simled and nodded my head.

Jason derulo was walking over to me with Jackson. "I just wanted to say I hope you have the best wedding ever, and I wish y'all all the best" he said. I smiled from ear to ear and took a few pictures with him.

Jackson grabbed my face and kissed me causing everyone to clap again. Even random people I didn't know was walking up to me and telling me congratulations.

"So y'all flew out here just to see Jackson proposed?" I asked my mom. She didn't say anything. "Nope, they are here for the wedding to"Jackson said from behind me. "Which is in 2 days" he said.

"What, I have so much to plan, and-" my mom interrupted me. "Me, all your aunts, and even ebont help plan it, everying is set we just have to wait to the day comes. "My mom said. I grabbed her in a hug. And thanked everyone for being here and that I could wait to my wedding.
*******
What do y'all think??

What do yall think about the fight??

What do y'all think about Jason derulo being there??

What do y'all think about the proposal??

Are yall ready to read about the wedding??

They are engaged which means the book is coming to and end. I think the next chapter will be the last chapter.

Comment

Vote

Subscribe