seven

its been almost a week and a half since I've gotten the call about the job I applied for, and since then I still haven't open my mouth to anyone. I heard footsteps coming from behind me but I was to caught up in my thoughts to turn around. "what's wrong?" Jackson asked sitting next to me on the couch. I just shook my head staring blankly at nothing.

"there is something wrong, I can tell, now what is it?" he asked again. I took a deep breath and spoke up. "I applied for a job in California and I got the job, but..." I paused. I don't know why I just did. he put his arm on my shoulder. "finish" he said. "I don't know if Will, will move to California with me. "I said. "you just have to tell him and find out, whether he will or not at least you will know" he said getting up and walking out.

I thought about what he said and called Will and told him to come over, I needed to talk to him. I heard a knock on the door about 2 hours later. I opened it and I thought it was gonna be will but it was Miranda. "oh, hey Miranda" I said surprised to see her here. "is jackson here?" she asked trying to look around in the house. I shook my head. "he left about 2 hours ago, I just assumed he was with you" I said. she steeped in the rehouse without me even offering her to.

"oh no" she said. rubbing her forehead in aggravation. "what is it?" I asked worried. "he goes places for long amounts of time and he will not tell anyone where he goes or where he's been" she said. "but tell him to call em when he gets back" she said. I nodded and shut the door behind her.
********
mid night

I woke up to the sound of keys jiggling in the door. I got out of bed and walked in the front room. the door open and it was jackson. "where were you all day?" I asked him. he looked at me with puffy eyes. he shook his head. "I was with Miranda" he lied. "no you wasn't, she came by looking for you" I stated. "damn, why is worried about everything I do" he whispered. I could hear parts of what he said. but not the whole thing.

"so where were you?" I asked again. he shook his head followed by a little laugh. "why do you care, everybody just need to leave me alone" he yelled storming out of the front room and into his room. I stood there for a while then headed back to bed.
******
"why was I so blind before?" I said breathing heavily. "I don't know, I was right in front of you" he said kissing me again. "I love you...Jackson" I said pulling him closer to me. "I love you to, leya" he took off my shirt and threw it and it landed on the floor. I ran my hand down his nice, deep, tan abs.I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him hard. we broke apart to catch our breathe but i soon kissed him again. and we kissed what seem like forever. until the baby started crying.

Jackson got off of me so I could go get Madison. Madison was our 1 and a half year old daughter. we also had a son Aiden and he was 3. I broke up with Will because I realized what a jerk he was. and me and Jackson have been together ever since I left for California and he came with me.

"leya" Jackson called. I went back into the room with Madison in my arms and he just stared at me. "leya" he said again. "what?" I asked confused and a little scared. "leya...leya...leya"

it was a dream. the whole thing, was a dream. I look up and standing above me was Jackson. I jumped because he startled me. "you scared me, what's wrong?" I asked sitting up in my bed.
"I was gonna ask you if you wanna to see a movie" he stated sitting on my foot. "OWW" I said loudly. he hoped up laughing. "thats not funny" I said. starting to laugh along with him. "so do you wanna go?" he asked again. "sure, why not, I can use the fresh air. what time?" I asked throwing the covers off of me.

"just whenever" he said. I gave him a look and a small smile creeped upon his face. "whenever, it doesn't matter to me" he said. "how about 4" I said. he nodded and left the room. I leaned over my bed and looked at the clock on my nightstand, it was 8:46. I pulled the covers over me and went back to sleep.
**********
what do y'all think?

where do y'all think Jackson was?

what about that dream leya had. was it a sign?

is it a date?

vote which one you like better #teamjackson aka #jeya

or vote #teamwill aka #weya

vote

comment

share