twelve

Jackson p.o.v.

I watched as the girl I was falling in love with was leaving for a plane that would take her far away from me. I stood there for a while stoned at what her answer was.

I drove back home, trying not to think about leya, but every time I tried not to think about her I would. my phone buzzed. it was a reminder I was posed to go down to the dog pound today. that's where I would be going on my free time. and e nights I would come in late I would be playing with the dog I adopted...I had a place I let him stay.

I went in the house and got dress and headed off to the dog pound. there was gonna be this big dog fundraiser in Charlotte, north Carolina that I was gonna go toin about a week or so.
********
leya's p.o.v.

I arrived at my apartment I rented. I put my stuff down in my apartment and headed down to the set I was posed to be at by 4:30p.m. and it was 4:15. I left and followed the map on my phone that frank sent me a picture of.

I made it to the set with time to spare. I didn't know where I was supposed to go, so I was just walking around like a lost puppy. but than someone taped me on my shoulder. "leya king?" I turn and saw frank. "hi" I said. "we need you right over here" he said walking me over to the makeup table Ross was at. "Ross this is your new assistant" frank said. my eyes grew wide. "I thought I was going to be working for a girl" I said confused. "where did you get that idea?" frank asked. "you told me 'upcoming actress'" I said. "you must have heard me wrong" he said. I nodded maybe thinking it was an honest mistake.

"okay, here is a schedule of what we will be doing for the next month." Ross said giving me a booklet. Ross was a blonde and had the whitest teeth I ever seen and he was extremely hot. I looked over the schedule. "okay, that's enough of looking at that, I need some coffee, vanilla ice coffee" Ross said. snatching the booklet out my hand and placing it on the table. that was rude of how he said it. I walked off the set and looked for a coffee shop or something. and about 5 minutes of looking a found a Starbucks and ordered two vanilla ice coffees.

I made it back to the set, and Ross was already filming a scene so I had to wait. when he was gone filming I had already drunk my ice coffee. he grabbed the coffee out my hand while walking by not even stopping. I followed behind him. "umm is there anything you need me to do" I asked. "yea, here's a list" he said walking off. he handed me a list with what seemed like a thousands things on it. first I had to pick up his dog from the groomers, then I had to pick up his clothes from the dry cleaners.
I did everything on the list and b the time I finished I was sweating so bad. I walked back to the set sluggishly. I walked over to Ross and gave him all his stuff. "he laughed. "what are you doing?" he asked. "what do you mean?" I said. "you have to take this stuff to my apartment." my eyes dropped. I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep. but I agreed and he gave me the name of the apartment building and his room number, which ironically we lived in the same apartment building and stayed on the same floor.

I unlocked his door with the key he gave me and sat his stuff down, his apartment was huge, way bigger than mine, maybe even bigger than my house. I rushed out and headed back to the set. when I went outside it was almost dark. "you can go home, now" frank told me. I was relieved and walked to my apartment almost ran. I reached my apartment and fall on my bed and dozed off. I had a rough for day
*********
what do y'all think??

what do y'all about Jackson sneaking off late  at  night...to play with a dog he adopted??( that's the place he be going sometimes for long hours)

what  do talk ink about rhe attitude Ross gives to leya??

what do yall think about leya first day at work??