five

its been another month since Will brought me the flowers I was allergic to. and he hasn't came over since. so I decided to stop by his job and talk to him. when I arrive I see the manager Steve and ask for Will and he told me he was in the back getting supplies they just got.

Steve showed me the way and then left once I got to the back. I went in and open the doors and I didn't see anyone so I couldn't walking until I heard a noise. I looked behind a shelf and saw Will, with Tunisia. they were making out taking off pieces of each other clothes.

"WHAT THE FREAK" I yell they immediately break away and looked over a me. "baby its not what you think" Will said putting back on his shirt. he tried coming over to me. I reached my hand up and slapped him as hard as I could. and left I just left.

I drove home angry as ever and saw that Jackson car was in the driveway. I parked the car and slam my car door after getting out. I walk through the door and see Jackson eating piece of m apple pie I made the other day. "what's wrong with you?" he asked putting his piece of pie on the counter. "nothing" I lied. he came over to me. and I walked off to my room but he followed. I walked over and sat on my bed and he did the same.

"there is something wrong, what is it?" he asked again. "Will cheated" I said my eyes watering. "if he doesn't know how amazing you are and how lucky he is to have you then he doesn't deserve you" he said whipping my tears from my face. I stared at him, just speechless.

I don't know what came over me but I just grabbed his face and kissed him. my lips on his soft ones. he pulled away and looked at me. "don't do this, you are just angry" he stated. I shook my head not moving my eyes from his lips."no, i want you" I said i don't know if what I just said was true or not, but he was just so mysterious. I kissed him again. this time he didn't stop me and I didn't stop myself either. we laid down and i was on top of him. he lifted my shirt and took it off trying not to break the kiss, but we did when I had to lift my arms.

soon after he flipped us over where he was on top of me. I was about to take his shirt off when my phone went off. I looks at it and it was from Will he sent me 'our' song. he typed the whole thing. "what is it?" jackson asked. i showed him the phone. "he typed our whole song the song we met to.  "so you are just going to go right back to him?" he asked. i frowned my eyebrows at his statment. and the room filled with awkward silence he then left out my room and I was left sitting on my bed, topless, thinking about what just happened.

********
the next night

I don't know if Jackson was avoiding me or not. but I haven't seen his face since what happen yesterday. it was 5:39a.m. and I was just sitting on the couch waiting for him to return. and a couple minutes later he opened the door with his key I gave him.

"where were you? I got worried." I said standing up walking towards him. "why you worrying bout me? don't  you have a cheating finance to attend to?" he said trying to walk away. but I stood in front of him so he couldn't move. "what's that suppose to mean?" I asked now, upset. "nothing" he said "no say it" I said. "okay then, I like you, leya and I thought you felt the same way when you kissed me yesterday and said you wanted me but you were just using me because you were upset" he said loudly. I didn't know he felt that way he showed no type of sign that he felt that way.

"Jackson" I said. "no just forget it" he said walking into his room. I followed him. "Jackson, I do feel the same way, I just not know what to do, I'm engaged" I said rubbing my temples in frustration. "you're going back to him, wow" he said with a sarcastic laugh st the end. "he doest get you like I do" he said. "what are you talking bout?" I asked.

"do he know your favorite color?" he asked not giving me time to answer."its blue, you wear some shade of blue almost everyday and your room has blue everywhere" he said "you wanna be an author, I see you writing everyday in your room, you believe in mermaids and unicorns, do he know that much about you?" he asked. I stood there shock.

I heard the sound of rain starting to hit the house. soon it progressed more, training cats and dogs. by now I was already laying down in my room. I heard banging on the front door. I jumped up and grabbed my bat from under my bed. I tiptoed in the kitchen when the banging got louder, Jackson ran in the kitchen with me. "who is it?" he asks me. I shrug my shoulders. he takes the bat from me and stepped in front of me and walked to the door.

he slowly opened it and it was.... Will with chocolate and flowers, this times not daisy, roses. I look at him and he was soaking wet. "what you want Will?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "I know I messed up, but I'm do what ever it takes for you to forgive me." he said. even though I didn't wanted to that statement made me smoke a little. "how?" I ask. he started off by handing me the chocolate and flowers. and he began to sing our song. Alicia Keys- if I aint got u. Will wasn't a very good singer and he never sung in front of me before. and that made it even sweeter.

"okay it will take some time but I think I can forgive you" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a peck on the lips. he tried to kiss me again but I moved my head. "that was just a goodbye kiss, now bye" I said pushing him out e door playfully. when I shot the door I picked up the flowers I had put on the table. I saw that Jackson was still standing there and he watched me and Will the whole thing.

I walked over to him but he went in his room and shut e door before I could reach him. I feel like such a horrible person. I don't know what I should do now, I don't know if I should forgive Will. or try and see if things will work out between me and jackson, I went back in my room with my box of chocolate after I put the flowers in some water.

********
what do yall think?

should leya forgive Will?

should she go out with Jackson?