six

picture of Miranda above.

I was fixing me something to eat when the door bell ranged. I walked over to the door. I opened it and saw this attractive blonde, she had a nice figure. she looked at me with her dark green eyes. "hi, you are" I asked trying to shake her hand she shooked it and smiled.

"my name is Miranda and I'm looking for Jackson" she said. my mouth dropped this was the Miranda he been basically yelling at over the phone. she look so nice and sweet. "may I ask why?" I asked. she nodded. I opened the door so she could come in and she did. "I'm his girlfriend" she began. my eyes grew wide. he never told me he had a girlfriend. "oh really, he never mentioned he had a girlfriend" I stated.

"yea, we are kinda taking a break and..." she stopped when she saw Jackson come from his room. he stops and stares before his face turned bright red. "what are you doing here?" he asked raising his voice a little. "we need to talk about this" she said. I tried making my way onto my room so I wouldn't be in there way. but I was pulled back in the middle when Jackson pulled my arm back.

"you are not leaving me with her" he stated. narrowing his eyes at her. "I didn't do anything wrong" she said her eyes starting to water. she looked as if she was really hurt. "you were planing on moving to new York and not telling me." he said. "I was gonna tell you eventually, it just wasn't the right time" Miranda said. "I had to find out from your best friend and she doesn't even like me" Jackson said. strachin the back of his head.

"excuse me..." I said trying to put in my opinion. "yes" Miranda said whipping her eyes with her shirt. "I just wanna say something, Jackson you shouldn't be mad at her for that you guys should be together" I said. Miranda nodded her head. and Jackson just stared back and fourth at me and Miranda.

"I think y'all should just talk it over, ima just go to the store and do my to do list." I said. they both nodded in agreement and I grabbed my keys and walked out.

I started driving not sure where I needed to go first. I decided to stop by my mothers house. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks. I pulled up in her driveway. and knocked on her door since I never really had a key to her house since she moved. she opened the door and stumbled back by the sight if me. "oh, now all of a sudden you wanna come visit" she said jokingly.

my mother was the one I could talk to for any and everything. we were like best friend. but all that changed when I moved out. it seemed like we grew apart. we used yo do everything together.

"I miss you, ma" I said pulling her into a tight hug. we soon broke from each others grip and I followed her inside. I sat down in the front room and flipped on the TV. "do you want some cookies or something?" my mama asked. I nodded my head. "well you better come get it, you know I ain't bringing it to you" she said followed by a laugh. I hoped up and grabbed me some oreos and poured me a glass of milk.

we talked for hours. we caught up on so much stuff, she told me how she is dating this guy now and how she really likes him. and I told her about Jackson moving in and Will cheating. I told her how Jackson makes me feels. he has this bad side, he is so mysterious, he just builds my curiosity. I told her that I know I'm not supposed to feel this way.

after we caught up I pryed myself up because I really wanted to stay. but I had to go home it was getting late and I hard driving in the dark, I still do it I just don't like it. I gave her a hug and sh gave me the rest if her cookies to make home.

when I got home I didnt hear anything so I assumed Jackson wasn't here. I walked down the hall to my room and heard a noise coming from Jackson room I continued and I heard it again and I stood still for a while then I heard it again. and I vastly walked in my room and cracked the door just enough so I could peek and see if something came out.

a coupe of seconds his door open and Miranda walked out then Jackson. and I swung the door open. "omg you guys scared the mess out of me" I said laughing a little. "I'm sorry, Miranda wait by the door I'll be there in a second." Jackson told her. she walked off and he turned back to me. "thanks" he said. I must have had an expression on my face because he answered my question before I asked it. "I did what you said, we talked and we are now together again"

"oh that's good" I said. he walked off and meet Miranda by the door like he said he would. I walked in my room and sat n my bed and my phone ranged. it was labeled unknown. I waited for a while then answered it.

on the phone

person: hello? is this leya king?

leya: umm, yes, this is her

person: this is Frank brown. you applied for a job.

leya: oh yea

person:well great news you got the job you start in a couple of weeks we will call and tell you the rest of the details.

leya: oh my gosh, thank you.

we hung up. and I almost jumped out of my pants. I applied for this job in California I would be like an assistant of this 'upcoming actress. but I haven't told anyone. and I'm scared it might change so much.

********
what do y'all think??

y'all know who Miranda is now.

and don't think Jackson is turning all soft on us. its just a matter of time before he goes back to his mysterious and sexy bad boy ways, lol.

hope y'all enjoy

comment

vote

share