twenty

We walk in and he paid. The first section we stopped at were the lions, they were just lying down, I had the biggest smile on my face. "Are you happy?" Jackson asked. I nodded happily. We walked down and saw the monkeys.

"I love monkeys, they are so cute" I said. "Would you like to hold one?" The zookeeper person asked. I nodded. "Yes, I would" I responded. He unlocked the cage from the back. He had one on his shoulder. He pointed for me to sit down on the bench behind me.

I sat and he handed me the monkey. I started to play with it. It hugged me, it was so cute. "What's his name?" I asked. "Zulu" the zookeeper responded. "That's cute" I said. "He really likes you, usually they won't let people hold him that long" he said.

"I gonna adopt me a monkey, ey are so cute" I said. "Well you can adopt Zulu, but he will have to stay here" the zookeeper said. I smiled and looked at Jackson, he was smiling.

"Oh my gosh, yes" I said. "IMA have to come back, when came I fill out the adoption papers and pay for him?" I asked. "any time before next month" he said. I nodded with a wide grin.

"Okay, I will be back" I said. He smiled and as we were walking to the next section I looked back and waved at Zulu. We walked to the elephants, they were eating peanuts. After looking at the elephants we grabbed a giant soft pretzel and shared it.
********
We look at a few more animals then we left because it started to get dark. This was defiantly a day to remember, I had so much fun and would love to do it again.

"Did you have fun?" Jackson asked. As we walked to the car. "I will be adopting me a monkey, of course I'm happy" I said smiling widely.

We drove to red lobster. "What are we doing here?" I asked. He looked at me as if I had broccoli in my teeth. "We are here to eat" he responded. "This place is way expensive" I said. He just rolled his eyes.

He came to my side of the car and opened my door, once he realized I wasn't getting out he picked me up. An carried me bridal style to we door. People on the parking lot were staring. We walked in and the man showed us to an empty booth. He got on one side and I got in on the other side.

After about 3 minutes, the waiter came and took our orders, I ordered a chicken Alfredo, and Jackson ordered a four course meal all under $16, and just ,y Alfredo was $15 by itself. It would have made sense if I for the four course meal, but I didn't notice it. They brought the biscuits out. I loved them things. I ate it slow cause it was still hot, they brought our food out, well my food, Jackson already had his stuff since, it was four course.

I didn't even make a dent in my Alfredo and I was getting full already. And Jackson was half way done, and he had, salad, soup, a now his Alfredo.

I asked the waiter for a to go box and packed the rest of my Alfredo into it. They brought Jackson desert out and he gubbled it up. "Wow, you can eat" I said. He laughed. "Yea, I Can" he responded. He hands the money to the waiter and gave him a $15 tip.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. I kissed his lips tasting the desert