You're Like- Twinsies

Percy

"I am not going to wear that," I held up the costume Felicity gave to me away from my face in disgust.

"Come on! It was made perfectly custom just for you! Cisco said it was fit to withstand bullets and sword cuts! And isn't that perfect, because you know- you have a sword."

"Just because I have a sword, doesn't mean our enemies will. I'm pretty sure security guards don't carry around swords anymore. More like guns."

Well that's exactly why it's bulletproof. And I just saw that you carry that baseball bat/sword with you, so I thought, why not? It wouldn't hurt to have that just in case," Felicity pushed the outfit closer to me and I sighed. "How did you know my measurements though?" I bent down to look at myself and back at Felicity who's hair was slicked back into a high ponytail. "I don't think I even know my own measurements." I made a weird face at her and she just grinned. "I have a knack for things like that. Don't ask."

I put my hands up "I won't. Okay but seriously. Like- what's with the costume?"

"It's not a costume, it's a disguise."

"Yeah- well it's a stupid disguise. Like look at this! Well, I mean I'm really digging the dark blue color but besides that, It's weird. Why does it have a hood? I'm like so confused with that style, how can you even see under the hood? And what if the hood just flys off while we're fighting? Everyone will see our identities. You people don't really have a lot of logic in your brains don't you." I dropped the disguise aka costume on the floor

"Excuse me, but Oliver's hood has held in place for multiple years and nobody found out about his identity yet. So just go with it," she picked up the disguise and shoved it in my arms. And without my consent, she pushed me towards the bathroom. "Go. Change. Now."

"Ugh. You sound like my girlfriend."

"Whatever," she grinned before grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the bathroom. Before
I could protest, she slams the door in my face, leaving me in the bathroom alone. I looked at myself in the mirror and back down to the piece of trash in my hands. And I groaned.

I'm so glad my friends aren't here to see me wear this. Oh, I would be taunted for months.

I slipped off my clothes and put on the outfit. And it fit perfectly snug around my body. Felicity was weirdly correct when she told that Cisco dude my body measurements and such.

I pulled over the hood on my eyes and it covered my eyesight completely.

Called it.

I pulled it off and I was thinking about leaving it there but I didnt think it would look cool.

So I ripped it off with ease and threw it in the trash can.

And now the edge of the back side where the hood was was ripped and jagged. But I like it that way. I looked down at my body and I didn't know whether I liked it or not. The mirror in the bathroom only showed my upper chest and face. So I walked out of the bathroom with my normal clothes in hand and walked over to the body-length mirror.

And the sight surprised me.

The dark blue but almost black fabric wrapped around my legs, loose enough like my sweatpants I was previously wearing. The jacket which I was wearing was the same color as the pants. It sort of matched the style as Olivers but I haven't really gotten a good look at his yet, so I don't know. The jacket had multiple pockets and some secret ones hidden from view. Attached to the jacket was the hood which was currently sitting a trash can.

My tousled black hair shone in the mirror and I realized how comfortable this outfit was. I always thought it would be tight and unfitting but that wasn't true. Of course it wasn't as soft as a blanket or a hoodie, something I'd rather wear but it's good enough considering the circumstances.