Definitely Not Tyson

Oliver

As soon as we landed on the plane and took our harnesses off, John reunited with Lyla and so Percy, Curtis and I stayed in the back to give them their space. I turned around to say something to Percy but I noticed he was sitting in the corner, his eyes darting everywhere as if he was waiting for something to happen.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, genuinely concerned for him.

"Airplanes. I can't be on airplanes," he looked up at me and back down. And I think he started praying?

Should I be concerned right now?

I walked up to him and bent down, "What do you mean you can't be on airplanes?"

"Last time I was on an airplane, I almost died. And he said the next time I go on an airplane again, he'll blast me out of the sky. So I'm praying. So he won't kill us all," Hegave me a weak smile.

"Woah woah, slow down. Who's he?" And Percy grinned. "My uncle. Just- think of him as someone who you don't wanna mess with. Literally. Even though he can really be a pain in the a-"

Thunder.

"Oh, there he is. I think that's his way of saying, 'if you come up here again- I'll strike you. No matter who your father is!'"

"And who's your father?" I looked down at him.

"Oh, my dad, he's cool. He's also someone you don't wanna mess with. You honestly don't wanna mess with my family in general. Especially my dads side. They- uh. They have a weird way of saying I love you."

"That didn't really answer my question but I'll go with it."

"Are we going to land soon? Because if we stay here any longer, I'm afraid my uncle won't keep up his promise."

"We'll be down in five, Perce!" Lyla shouted from the front of the plane. "Can I call you Perce?"

"Uh, sure?"

"Great, go grab your things and hang on to something because the landing might be bumpy."

~~~~~~

We arrived at a building I didn't recognize and we helped John settle into his new hideout, since he's still on the run. "This'll be your place for now, we'll come to visit everyday and give you things you need," Oliver turned to John, who was still in his prisoners jumpsuit.

"Thanks. Really, Oliver, I appreciate it." John hugged Oliver while I awkwardly stood next to them. "You too, Curtis. And Percy."

We helped John settle in and unpack his clothes and other items needed. Lyla stayed with John for a little while after we left. The last thing I saw before leaving the building was John and Lyla hugging, their heads laid in each others shoulders.

Curtis wanted to go back to his place after the long and tiring mission. So it was just Percy and I.

We started walking back to the bunker. It was gonna take awhile since we were a little bit outside the city limits but a good walk could never hurt anyone.

After about an hour of walking, we arrived in the city with its bright lights and loud streets.

We were about a 20 minute walk away from the bunker when Percy started looking more tense. "Someone's following us," he whispered to me, looking behind his shoulder before pulling a pen out of his pocket. What was he gonna do with a pen?

He uncapped the pen and it swung into a sword. It was gold, long, and had a language etched on the blade in a language I didn't understand.

"Is that-?" I tried asking in disbelief but the kid cut me off before I could finish my question