Percy, un-knife yourself

Percy

"This can't be happening again." I shook my head, not completely having processed the person standing in front of me. I rubbed my brow, sighing.

How ironic, I thought to myself. The last few days, I would've done anything to go back and help Oliver and the team back at Star City, but now that it actually might happen again, all I really wanted to do is go back to the comfort of the couch. He hadn't really had time to spend time with his friends and girlfriend since he came back since his thoughts were flooded with Prometheus.

The blonde woman in front of me grinned in that awkward way of hers. "Heyyy," Felicity smiled, elongating her words. She let herself in the apartment.

"Felicity," I rubbed my hand on my forehead in despair. "What are you doing here? And how did you find out where I live?"

"First, it's called the internet. Second, there's a lot to explain. But I'm trying my best not to freak out in front of you or else you'll freak out and everyone is going to freak out and that's a big no-no."

"Okay, Felicity. You're sort of freaking out right now if you can't notice," I walked over down to the couch and sat on it, motioning for Felicity to seat on the chair across from me.

"I'll try to get to the point quickly, but you know how I am, rambling on about-"

"Felicity!"

"Right! Sorry. Oliver sort of got kidnapped. And we know who Prometheus is."

I sat up abruptly and looked her in the eye. I thought for a moment, my eyes darting back and forth, the wheels in my mind spinning like gears.

"You don't have to say anything at the moment. I know it's a lot to process but I've come here to ask for your help. We, the team, we can't find him on our owns. We know Oliver said some things and every day since you've been gone, he's been regretting his decision about pushing you away. He's missed you. We all did."

I looked down at my hands as I twirled Riptide around my fingers. "How did it happen? Oliver's kidnapping."

"We don't know. I tried looking at security cam footage, but it was all wiped. One night he just went on patrol and never came back."

We sat in this silence, a cloud of anger beginning to form above my head.

Without a word, I stand up and go to my room. I grab a backpack sitting at the corner of my bed and I walk out to Felicity.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing to the bag.

"My bag. I'm ready to go."

"Already packed? Wow, okay. So there's absolutely no hesitation here?" She waved her hand at me, raising an eyebrow from behind her glasses. "I didn't expect that to be so easy."

"I've been prepared for awhile, which is saying something coming from me."

"Great! I was hoping this would happen. I got us some airplane tickets-"

"Woah, let me just stop you right there. I don't know if I made this any clear back when we broke Dig out of prison, but I don't deal well with airplanes, heights in general. But I have a better way of transportation in mind that I think you'll like," I grinned, my mind on a certain Pegasus.