Chapter12

Ok you guys gave me a lot of reads so here is your chapter enjoy.
*~*

~Taylor's POV~
The nurse that was trying to flirt with me came in and checked up on izzy, she was not at all nice while working on her. Jake,and his parent got here a little over a hour ago. The football players should be coming later in today. Isabella has made very little movement. I have gotten no sleep at all and it kills me not knowing when she is going to wake up.

~doctors POV~
I don't think Isabella is going to recover she was suppose to wake up a hour after surgery. I knock on the door and they said I could come in.

"Hello, is it ok if I speak with the parents real quick."

"No, Sir if you have something to say you can just say it with all of us in here." Her boyfriend said to me. I nodded and continued.

"We are very sorry, but we don't think she is going to wake up this time you have until tomorrow, she was suppose to wake up one hour after surgery yesterday." Her mother broke down and Isabella's boyfriend looked at me and said something I never thought her would say.

"The nurse that notified us about her, I think she gave her a over dose of sleeping meds. I know she meant to do it cuz I watched her eyes watch the meds evilly."

"We can't get it out of her system, but the nurse will be doing hard time behind bars."

~Isabella's POV~

I fell like I am being lifted up and out of my body. I fell myself rising in the air. I look down and see my body on the hospital bed I see everyone crying, why is it?

"Hello, my name is Lyrika I am Taylor's ex
I gasp OMG she was the one that he was telling me about, how she moved away he never got in touch with again after that.

"Your the girl that was suppose to be in my position, you were suppose to marry him not me."

"No, you made him happier than I could ever had, you are the one for him." I then see a few more people behind her.

"Who are those people behind you?"

"They are your grandparents and Taylor's little sister." once they got closer I realized them. I ran up to my grandparents and hugged them.

"We love you but we don't have a lot of time left before you make the biggest choice of your life." I nodded and hugged Taylor's twin sister. I missed her so much.

"Ok, you have the chance to live or die, I want you to live because you have made my brother happy again an I don't know how I would ever repay you for that. I didn't know if he would ever find the one but he did and we can't repay you. since me and Lyrika died he has been a badboy, player, druggy, but you changed him from being that person. He needs you, your time is not now but you will soon see us when you get way older we will make sure you live and we will be damned if my brother will loose what he has will you. PLEASE....PLEASE...PLEASE go back to them they need you." tears spring my eyes and I let them fall.

"Go to them they need you." Lyrika said with a smile on her face.

"We love you!" They yelled before I woke up.
My eyes snapped open and I saw everyone holding each other every one was in there crying, my teammates, brother, husband to be, and my parents.

"Taylor." I whispered everyone's eyes snapped to me. they ran to me and hugged me. The doctor came in and told me to rest. I fell asleep soon after saying. "I love you all."
~*~
Short chapter I know lets get 200 reads!!! love ya all for reading hope you enjoyed the chapter.