Chapter 11

Hello everyone you got me my reads!! thank you so much you guys are awesome now I need 140 reads and I need comment people please I need 4 you can do it do my next update!!
~*~

I am currently in the hospital bed preparing myself for surgery. I look up and see my dad, mom, brother and boyfriend.

"We love you baby girl." My father spoke with a soft voice. I gave them a small smile and nodded.

"I love you guys to." My mom was choking back a sob but it didn't work out so well.

"Kierstan babe she will be ok I promise." My father spoke in a soothing tone. A knock came from the door and in came a nurse.

"Hi, Isabella we are her to take you for your surgery." I looked up and smiled at my family.

"I love you guys see you when I get out."

"I love you baby sis."

"Love you too big bro.' I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"I love you baby girl." My boyfriend said.

"Love you too." He quickly kissed me. I got up and got into the wheel chair. I was wheeled to the surgery.
I was laid on a weird bed. They put a brown yellow stuff on the spot they are going to cut.

"Ok Isabella put this on and count down from ten okay?" I nodded and put on the mask.
"Ten....nine...eight....seven... six...five...four...three...two.. one .....zero." As soon as I got to zero I let blackness take over me.

~Taylor's POV~
I have been pacing the room for hours and no update on how she is doing.

"Taylor sit your ass down dude." I shook my head no.

"I can't I rather pace the room than sit down, if I do sit down I might loose my mind."
A knock on the door got me excited.

"Hello, Isabella is doing good they are closing her up now and will bring her in here as soon as they are done." I nodded and smiled a little. The nurse have me a wink and a flirtatious smile.

"Thanks for the update on my soon to be wife."
Her smile dropped and I smirked.

"Your welcome." She walked out and closed the door. As soon as the door closed Jake and I bursted out laughing.

"Holy shit dude that was epic." Jake said between laughter.

"I know right she was all like trying to flirt and be sexy, and I am all like thanks for the update on my soon to be wife. Dude I thought she was about to piss herself for how embarrassed she was." I chickened and shook my head.

"That shit was funny."
Another knock came from the door.

"We are going to wheel her in now." The nurse from before said with hare in her voice.

"Thanks babe." Jake said trying to hold back laughter. She smirked and walked over to him.
She whispered some thing in his ear along the lines of Babe I am yours or something, he rolled his eyes. When they left we snickered trying to be quiet for my beautiful bride to be. Jake left after she was in the room. I laid down next to her and wrapped a arm around her waist. I soon fell into a deep sleep with my love in my arms.
~*~

Here is your chapter it is a little short but enjoy.