Chapter 16

Hey guys I know this is a little late but here is your chapter, I am also wondering how my sisters videos were. If you haven't gotten the chance to check it out go to YouTube.com and search Kenzie Ewings page and there should be a picture that was taken at a angel click on that picture and like the videos she is a really good singer. Anywho here is your chapter enjoy my lovies. <3.

~*~
~Taylor's POV~

We have finally made it to the hospital, it felt like it took a life time. I am still on the strecher with Isabella.I felt her heart stop and start a few times. It kept on doing that until we reached the hospital. I was then taken off the strecher and was told to go wait out at the waiting room. I called Jake and Isa's parents telling them what has happened to Isa withing the time of getting her to the hospital. They arrived ten minutes later with worried expressions, I stood up and took Mrs.Hail into my arms as she looked like she was about to break down.

"Everything is going to be okay Mrs.Hail, she will be fine she is one strong girl and she would fight with everything in her." I told her but I don't know if I am trying to convince her or if I am tryingto convince myself more then I am her. 

"Taylor, I don't think she can do it this time I think she has reached the end of the line. My baby girl may be the most strongest girl I know but I think she needs to go. I am not sure she can get through this one." I know it might be it but the thought of it makes me feel weak, I can't live life with out her here I know there is still alot I still want to do with her I dont want to let her go just yet she hasnt even got to have the feeling of walking down the aisle. Just then a doctor came out. 

"She is stable but she is in a coma, we don't know if she will ever wake up from the coma or if she is goning to go peacefully in the coma, the best way to find out s just to give it some time. " 

"Can we see her? And can she hear what we are sayign?" I asked the doctor, I mean sometimes people in the coma can hear things that are going on in the world, they say it helps speed up the healing proccess and might come out of it sooner.

"Yes, she can and talk to her it could heal her faster and she could come out of it." I nodded and walked over to the doctor, I shook his hand and smiled at him.

"Thank you Sir, could you please tell me what room my fiance is please." he nodded and showed us to her room when we got to the room I almost lost it. The sight I saw was terrible, she had tubes coming out of her mouth and IV's in her arms she had a bandage om her head wrist and side, there was a cut on her lip and eye. I looked around and at the machines and saw what I didn't want to see, in her arm was a feeding tube that was connected to the machine and someone had just fed her. I felt tears cloud my vision, I wouldn't let them fall but there was a slight chance that it  happened.I turned around and took Mrs. Hails into my arms where she vionetly sobbed. I only held her tighter. Mr.Hail came over to me and Mrs. Hail and took her from me. 

~Kierstan's POV~

My baby why is it always me and my baby what have we done to deserve this nothing I have done everything we were asked from helping around as much as our energy would carry us. Now everything I have done is for nothing I am trying to save her I am trying to make her better I have spent everthing I have ever had on her and now they are going to take her from me. I cried thats all I could do I couldnt talk to her. I have been here I haven't eaten anything. They let us all stay with her for extra percaution.I am now laying my head on Nicks shoulder, I have silent tears down my face and I am soaking Nicks shirt and he dosent care because he has soaked mine as hard as he has tried he cried he cried for a while. He wouldnt let anyone talk to him or come into our room but me. Jake has tried to get him out but he wouldnt. I go him out after a few hours of convincing him our daughter needs us and we could be missing her last breath. As much as I love my daughter I have to do whats right what is best for us and whats best for her. She cant suffer any longer, and I cant live live seeing my daughter in this much pain and suffrage, it kills me. I stood up and grabbed Nicks hand making him follow me. 

"Nick they said she need a bone marrow transplant, I want to do it I know it will take her cancer down to a stage two and now a stage four." 

" I don't  like the idea but I love my daughter and I would do anything to get her back." 

"Okay then I will get the doctor and tell him what we are going to do and if the transplant dosen't work then we will have them remove all the cancer." He nodded and we were on our way to find a doctor. 

~*~

Short chapter I know but I have a really bad case of writers block right now and I am in the middle of two stories and editing the first story, so I have a lot on my plate right now any way enjoy this chapter love ya'll SEE YEAH*looks up down left and right* NEXT TIME!!!!