Chapter2

January 2 2014,

I woke up to chattering of glass I rolled over to see all of my brothers friends and my brother trying to make breakfast the whole kitchen was a mess,I laughed causing everyone's heads snap up to look at me.I heard a few whistles probably because I am wearing shoe shorts and a football jersey my mom gave me from her high school years as a quarterback.

"What stop staring at me before I come over their and beat your asses." They all laughed and I shook my head and went over to my brother and took the spatula out of his hand.I looked over to a plate of burnt food.I laughed at his attempt of cooking.
"Okay big boy I will cook from here on out you can watch and learn pretty boy ok watch and learn and see how the boss does it."He laughed and shook his head. He sat down at a bar stool that was at our kitchen island.

"Okay little sis lets see what you got."I grabbed the stuff I needed and set to work I cooked bacon,sausage,eggs, pancakes,and hash browns, I watched as they ate the food I made.

"Shit sis you are cooking for us every time they come over,"I laughed and walked out of the kitchen and walked upstairs to my room. I walked I to my bathroom and stripped my clothes. I got into the hot water and let it sooth my body. After a few minutes I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out and stopped short when I saw Taylor laying on my bed.

"Taylor what the hell are you doing in here get out." He looked up and smirked his eyes twinkling in amusement.

"Nah I'm gonna stay a wile I don't want to miss this."

"Get out you perv."

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'. I huffed and stepped into my walk in closet. I grabbed my clothes and slipped them on and web into my bathroom to comb my hair. I walked out and past him not before he grabbed me by the waist and pressing me against the wall. In my head I was like what if he were to kiss me I won't let him be my first kiss. But he's really cute and I like him but he's my brothers best friend and he's like a brother to me.

"Where are you going." He asked in a deep tone. He put both his arms up by my head keeping me from moving.

"No where." I said he leaned in and pressed his forehead to mine. I ducked under his arm and out the door to the music room I sat down at the piano and started playing I got a good beat going and I started to sing I sang what ever came to me.

"God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you to the days at downs.Theirs not word yet to say.God gave me you through the ups and doooooownnnss."I stopped once I heard clapping my head snapped up and I saw Nathan standing their a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Hey you have an amazing voice."

"Thanks um I'm going to go now but I'll see you later." I got up and put all the music in the seat. I walked passed him and to the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I squealed in surprise.

"You have beautiful eyes I hope you know that okay." I nodded,he let me go and I walked out the door. I then felt being lifted into the air.

"Put me down!"I looked down to see Jordan one of my brothers friends.

"JORDAN PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN OR I WILL KILL YOU."

"As you wish my lady." I was being thrown on the ground and pain shot up my body at I felt blood come down my back.

"AHHHHHH."

"Shit I'm sorry hang on."

"Jake came running in and his face turned pail white.

"Shit sis are you okay?"

"It hurts badly."I was being picked up and carried upstairs. I was gently sat down on my stomach and my shirt was pulled up. I winced and let out and cry.

"Shit shit I'm sorry." Jake said and then I felt a sting shoot up my body and then it stopped. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I am going to clean the blood off of you okay sis." I nodded and he cleaned the area and put a band aid on me and pulled down my shirt.

"Bell I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's okay don't sweat it you didn't know okay I'm fine."

I went to bed at eight o'clock because I was so tired I laid down and went into a deep slumbering sleep.

-*-

Here is you chapter enjoy.