Chapter 3

January 2014

I woke up it has almost been three weeks since things go weird around here, today is my first day of school and chemotherapy. I woke up and went to my bathroom and took a shower. I took a quick shower, and got dressed. I walked out if the bathroom and into my room to find Taylor sprawled out on my bed and his arms. I rolled my eyes and ran over to my bed jumping on top of Taylor his eyes snapped open and he put his signature smirk on.

"Well well I could get use to this." he said with the smirk on his face, in a few swift moves I was by his side, he had a protective arm wrapped around my waist.

"You know I love you right and I don't want you to be scared of what happens okay you can come to me for anything and everything you need."

"I love you too Taylor and I'm not scared I'm nervous but I know one thing I am not leaving you guys I'm going to get through this with you guys." he flipped me around and kissed me the kiss was short but sweet.He pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Bell will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with hope filling his eyes. I didn't want to rein he relation ship with my brother but I really like him and he likes my so I am going to go for it.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend."I got up to leave but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his lap and kissed me. I pulled away and got up pulling the door open and skipping down the hall. I was about to turn to go down the stair when I hit someone's rock hard chest and tumbled down the stairs. When I landed Taylor was by my side in an in the matter of seconds.

"Shit babe are you okay?" He asked worry written all over his face. I tried to get up but I felt blood trickle down my side. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door taking my shirt off and damping a cloth and whipping the blood from my chest from where the catheter was bleeding. I tried to stop the blood but it kept on coming. A knock on the door made me work faster to stop the blood.

"Isabella open the damn door!" I winced as my brother used my full name. I slowly opened the door and let him in. I locked the door when he walked in.

"Fuck fuck fuck dammit bell, what happened?"

"I bumped into someone's chest and fell down the stairs, I landed on my catheter and it won't quit bleeding." I fell backward and looked up to see Jake lent over me with a scared expression that quickly faded as fast as it came.

"Stay awake okay stay awake look at me in the eye just look at me." Jake unlocked the door, he took out his phone he called for an ambulance.A few minutes later the ambulance,two medics came in and asked me questions.

"What's your name sweetie?" one of the cute guys asked.

"Isabella Marie Hail."

"How old are you Bella."

"16."

"What is your brothers first name hun?"

"Jake."

"Do you have a boy friend and if so what's his name?"

"Yes and his name is Taylor Brown."

"How old is he?"

"17."

"Parents names."

"My moms name is Kierstan Lynn Hail, my dads name is Nick Duane Hail."

"Can you tell us what you did to hurt yourself?"

"I was walking when I bumped into someone and fell down the stairs." I told them as the loaded me on the stretcher strapping me in and picking it rolling me to the ambulance that's the last thing I remember before slipping into a deep sleep.