Chapter 14

I woke up to hear yelling I didn't recognize the voices. I looked around and saw Nathan yelling at someone then it hit me, Nathan kidnapped me and put me where ever the hell I am at it looks like a dungeon it has cells like you see at jail yep, their are metal bars keeping me in here. But why? How did I get here? and Where am I? but those ones don't matter to me the main one is how dah hell am I going to get out of here?, That is then I notice I am chained up by the arms.

"Sir she's awake." Nathan snaps his head over in my direction and smiles before making his way over to my cell and unlocking it.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here."

"What do you want from me why are you doing this."

"You my dear have no idea how long I have been watching you."

"Nathan why, what have I done to you." he started laughing and when I mean laughing he started belly rolling on the ground.

"I am not Nathan. I am John, Nathan's twin the one that pushed you down the stairs and threatened to kill you if Taylor didn't take the blame. You see it was Nathan the first day and then after a while I told him lies and said I was Nathan, now the time had came when I get the girl I want and marry her to be mine. Darling you are forever mine. You have always been mine. I have watched you grow up well since I was fifteen and lost my girlfriend."

"I am not yours I belong to Taylor and only Taylor don't you see the love in my eyes for him I love him and I have yet to show it to him but dammit I will and if I don't then I will die trying. I will die trying to escape from you I will die trying to prove my love to him and dammit I will die any day to get him a different life a different everything but he stayed by me, now let me ask you this.How many girlfriends have you have since you were fifteen years old?"

"Twelve." he mumbled.

"And let me tell you why you have had twelve different girlfriends, and not just one, that is because you pushed them away with what you are doing. They felt trapped by you for the things you have done they were scared of you they felt they couldn't do the things they wanted to do because you and only you wouldn't let them correct."

"Don't disrespect me!" and with that he slapped me.

"Your doing to me what you did to those girls because they were right and you were wrong!"

"Respect girls they are the only people that can take care of you comfort you, you need that but you abuse not only them but the chance." All I saw next was a foot coming down on my face and at that moment I was sure my last seven words were.

"I'm sorry Taylor I love you all." and that was it I was done cuz in that moment their was nothing I could do and like I said I died trying to prove my love to Taylor. In that moment I knew were my last moments of my life my last moments I would ever say or breathe, it was my last everything. Everything I was fighting for gone, my life gone. In those moments I died I knew I saved life's of many, John would live with the burden of killing me and of the words that were molded into his head I was sure wouldn't come out. And that's when I knew I saved them I saved them all. My last thought before I was gone or so I thought........

~*~

Hehehehe cliffhanger hope you like the chapter I will update soon. And I would like to thank Addictinglife for the votes. Lets hear your thought and I will see you guys*looks left and right* Next time!

Sorry my friend does that and it is fun ok bye.