Chapter 21

Okay so this is what is going to happen I am going to write a epilogue and maybe a sequel. okay so here is your chapter, one more to go.

~ Isabella's

It has been a week since I came back from the hospital. A lot has changed we are getting things ready for the wedding and Jake has been acting weird like really weird. I am now on my way back from looking at a wedding dress. I went with my mom, cousins that are going to be my brides maids, and then my aunts and my grandma and Taylor's mom. I drove by myself since it would be easer because I live on a different part of town. i finally pulled into the drive way.

"Jake, is Justin here? I need to talk with both of you. NOW!" I yelled as I walked through the door.

"In the living room!" Jake yelled back. I walked through the kitchen and through the little door way and down the two little step to my brother and saw all the boys on the couch. I walked over to them and grabbed them by their ears and took them outside the patio door that was in the living room. As soon as the door was closed I turned to the boys and crossed my arms.

"Look I need a straight up answer alright?" They nodded and I continued.

"You two have been acting weird for awhile now and getting ready for the wedding and the big game and then graduation, it's a lot to handle right now so do explain what is happening." I asked the with pleading eyes.

"I have a girlfriend named Sophia." Jake said.

"I have a fiancé named Krisa." Some thing in that made me snap I don't know what and I don't know what but it did and I didn't know how to control it.

"AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP IT FROM ME!"

"I AM YOU SISTER, WHO ELSE KNEW ABOUT THIS."

"Everyone but you." Jake said quietly. I nodded and just left.

"Bye." I ran inside and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going." Someone asked but I ignored them and kept walking. I got into my cat and took off towards the football field. I got there and got the footballs out. I got my pads, cleats,helmet, and my water bottle. I got dressed in the locker room and took off towards the field with my bag and water bottle. There was footballs, ladder, and the push weight. (A/N: had it in my head and then forgot the name sorry😒.) I started with a sprint around the track. four laps with hurtles all ready up I will run with a football. I started with a slow paced jog and sped up my pace, after my four laps and some hurtles here and there I did the push weight. I started back a few feet and then ran I pushed and pushed until I was at the end of the field. I stopped and went to the ladder doing what I needed to do two times each. When I was done I was ruffly spun around.

"What the hell Isabella."

"Why are you here to keep secrets from me to."

"No never." Taylor said hurt flashing over his eyes.

"You know whatever you don't have to lie I already know." I walked over to the weight and let out all my anger out all my feelings out. Punch after punch blow after blow I didn't stop until someone wrapped there arms around me and dragged me away.

"It's time I tell you this."

"What is it baby?"

"When I was in the coma I had the choice to live or die I chose to live to keep my promise and you guys keep something like this from me, anyway when I was choosing I saw Lyrika, Tailer, and my grandparents." he stiffened at the names and I had tears rimming my eyes.

"They told me to live that I was the best thing that ever happened to you. But in all honesty I am the one that is hurting you. Lyrika should have lived. I should have died. God if it wouldn't have been for me she would have lived, and you wouldn't be living a life of he-" I was cut off by lips smashing against mine.

"Don't say that you helped me through that, you out of all people took me out of my bad boy faze I stopped smoking, drinking and most importantly I started to care for the people around me because of you." I kissed him with so much passion and love I thought I was going to pass out.

"I love you." I said before I passed out.

~Taylor's POV~

I picked her up and took her stuff with me. I placed her in my truck and nodded at one of the guys to get her truck. I drove home singing lightly with the music. I got out of the car and carried Isabell inside leaving her stuff inside. I woke her up to help her in the bath.

"Babe come on let's get you cleaned up." I told her. I helped her out of her football clothes and turned on the bath getting it at the perfect temperature. I helped her in and went to her room and got her some pajamas to wear which consisted of my shirt, grey shorts and undergarments. I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed the cup turning off the water. I wet her hair and then put shampoo and conditioner. I then grabbed the sponge and gently scrubbed her body before rinsing it off. I drained the water and picked her up out of the water. wrapping a towel around her I dried her off and helped her get dressed. After we were done
I took get in our room and laid her down covering her up with the blankets.

I went back in to the bathroom and turned up the temperature all the way up and took my shower. I got dressed in boxers and sweats with no shirt. I laid down and pulled Isabella close to me. Two more weeks and she will be my wife. I like the sound of that my wife. That night I don't only fall asleep with the love of my life in my arms but I fell asleep with a big ass smile on my face.

~*~

Okay so I will update the other chapter and epilogue tomorrow I promise.