Chapter 7

Ok you guys get your chapter but I must get 100 reads for me to write chapter 8 so here is your chapter.

_*_

February 8,

It has been a few week since Nathan tried to kiss me. I am currently sitting in bed trying to keep from puking but it is not working. I am now running to the bathroom puking my guts out. I soon felt a hand on my back rubbing their hand in circles and holding my hair out of my face. I finished and leaned back into someone's arms I look up to see Taylor behind me and Jake in my room.

"Babe you need to eat something please." I nodded. We walked down the stairs and started to get stuff out to cook but was stopped by being lifted into the air and thrown over a shoulder. I looked down to see Jake laughing and Taylor cooking.

"Jake please put me down."

"How about no." I started to come up with an idea. I smiled and licked his face. he stopped and put me down.

"You did not just like me." I smirked and he charged at me. I went after his legs and took him down.

"You will pay but you need to eat and go to practice." I nodded and went to eat.

"Here you go babe." I look at Taylor. He handed me a plate with eggs and toast. I quickly ate no wanting to be late for practice.

"Hurry up Bell you are going to be late!" my brother yelled. I grabbed my bag and ran to my truck throwing my stuff in the back seat and drove off as fast as I could. My phone started ringing. I answered it no bothering to see who it was.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone not knowing who was on the other line.

"Yes I would like my girlfriend in one piece when she get home ok."

"I can't make any promises." I said as I pulled into the school

"Ok I just made it to the school I got to go see you at practice after school."

"Ok, be careful will ya."

"Ok will do babe bye."

"Bye beautiful." I got to the girls locker room and got changed into my pads and my pants.

I walked out to the field with my helmet in my hand and my cleats hitting the side walk every time I walked. I loved the sound of them hitting the ground. I walked up to coach and sat down on the bench waiting for everyone else to show up. Taylor hasn't seen me practice but I only do morning practices so he is coming to watch me practice. Everyone soon came and Taylor was sitting on the bleachers. coach came up to me and squatted down in front of me,

"Ok Bell how are you doing?"

"I'm ok coach."

"If you fell like you are getting light headed stop and get water or something ok."

"Yes sir." He stood up and so did I, I then bent down to tie my shoe when I was done we started practice.

"Bell come here we will go over the play, by the way Jones you are to not let her get tackled do I make myself clear." he nodded and went in the circle the had formed on both side of the field.

"Ok Bell first play is power house, then I want you to pick the next plays can you do it and you need to come up with two more by next week ok."

"Coach please I do understand why you want me to make them but I don't have the ti-." I was cut short when coach started yelling at me.

"I DONT CARE YOU MAKE THEM OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE BENCHED UNDERSTAND!" I looked up to see my brother standing up with his hands balled into fists. I shook my head no at him and turned my attention back to him.

"Yes sir."

"Good now take you pads off and run four laps around the track two times after your done we will get started."
I nodded and took my pads off I got ready to run.

"READY BELL TO RUN YOUR ASS OFF."

"Hey coach lets just get this done and over with already."

"Right. READY, SET, GET YOU ASS MOVING!"

"I RAN AROUNG THE TRACK TWELVE TIMES COACH GIVE ME A BREAK!" I yelled as he chuckled at me.

"Ok now you will get me those plays." I nodded and ran over to the team and took my pads and helmet from Jones.

"Ok guys power house Jones do let me get tackled break."

"Blue 13, Red4 hike."

As soon as the ball hid my hand I threw it into Hickes hands as soon as I threw it I got hit hard. I laid there to get my breath back. I saw a hand shoot down to me. I took the hand and was pulled up.

"Ok guys we are going to do purple chicken (one of the plays I made up a while ago) Jones try not to let me get hit and hicks nice catch,Break!"

Come one two more plays left we can do it. Blue34, Red29 HIKE." The ball hit my hands. I took one step back and aired it to Ewing(Bella's cousin) he cought the ball and took it for the touch down.

"AND THAT'S PRACTICE EVERYONE!"coach yelled we all nodded. I started to walk off the field but coach stopped me.

"You get your ass doing drills when I think you are done then you will stop, it is hot out here I am sweating like a pig."

"LIKE HELL I WILL I HAVE TO GO TO MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT AND TGE REASON YOU ARE SWEATING THAT BAD IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIG LEAVE ME ALOWN I WILL GET YOU THOES PLAYS. YOU DO NOT NEED ME TO CONDITION BECAUSE I SAID I MIGHT NOT HAVE TIME TO GET THEM TO YOU IN TIME WICH YOU SO RUDLY INTERRUPTED ME BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING!" I went to go walk away but he grabbed my arm and threw me back.

"You are a little bitch don't talk to me that way ever again." I had it he couldn't do that to a girl hit her or touch any girl that way. I stood over him my 5'7 standing over her short 5'5 frame. I didn't think twice before bringing my fist back and punching him hearing a very nice cracking sound.

" Bye bitch and I am going to talk to the superintendent about you yanking me to the ground." I said before making my way to my team. They all high fived me.

"Hey Hail nice hit, do you want to come over to my house later babe." I soon heard a growl behind me and soon felt arms around my waist.

"No I will stick with my boyfriend I have here. oh and Jones don't talk to me like that again or I will bench you, understand."

"Yes sir." he said trying my to laugh.

"Wait what did you just call my sir do I look like a guy to you guys?" They all shook their heads smiles no longer on their faces.

"Good that's what I thought." I walked up beside Jones and smacked him as hard as I could On the back of his head causing him to hiss in pain. I walked to my truck and drove off as fast as I could home. when I got home I took a quick shower and went to bed falling asleep as soon as I felt Taylor next to me.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I hope you liked the chapter can I please get at least 100 reads please and thank you.