Chapter 5

Sorry I didn't update Saturday or Sunday so here is your first chapter
-*-

Jakes POV
-*-

I am in my sisters room holding her hand. I haven't eaten in a week since she has been in the coma. Everyone went home so it was just me and her. Taylor would stay here when I was going to the bathroom or went to shower.

"Hey baby sis, it's been lonely I don't know how I am surviving with out you I know that you are going to keep that promise because in reality we know you can do it." I said in my usual tone,with tears in my eyes making it so I couldn't see all but a very small out line of her. To think of loosing you baby sis the one person you need to protect from boys coming picking her up. I am the one hurt the most with everything happening in life I don't focus on girls or drugs, if I did Isabella would have my ass. I had my head down and my hand holding hers I kissed her hand and let a few tears slip.

"Okay baby sis don't let go I need you, you can't go I won't let that happen to you. Baby sis wake up please." I was rewarded with silence. I stood up and leaned down to kisses her forehead. I went home and laid down to get sleep. I soon fell I to a deep sleep.

-*-
Taylor's POV

I stood their in my girlfriend house I looked over and found her mom standing their watching me with worry in her eyes.

"Taylor hunny go see her go to the hospital and see her. I know it's killing you not seeing her and I know you don't want to be here so go see her." She gave me a motherly look one I never got from mine. I gave her a small smile and walked out to my truck and hopped in I drove to the hospital. I went up to her room and found her pale and lifeless. I felt my heart clench at the sight. I carefully walked over to her bed. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and smiled a sad smile before slowly sitting down. I got board after a few minutes of silence. I decided to talk to her to motivate her to heal faster.

"Hey baby girl it's Taylor I wanted to see how your doing. I really want you to wake up so I can hold you again in my arm and fall asleep. Baby girl please wake up I can't live with out you." I looked up at her and saw he eye move under her eye lid. A few minutes later a finger moved. I knew I was imagining it so I kept talking.

"Man I wish you would wake up I love you Bell so so much."

"Taylor I'm awake."

"I wish this was real. I wish you really were awake but I know your not."

"Taylor I really am awake look up at me." I carefully looked up and saw she was awake, I smiled so wide my cheeks hurt.

"I have been awake I have heard everything. My eyes just wouldn't open no matter how much I tried it wouldn't work."

"Well I am glad your awake you were out two months."

"That long really?"

"Yep I am going to get the doctor so stay awake." She laughed an it was like music to my ears.

"That sounded beautiful."

"What sounded beautiful I didn't hear anything."

"Your laugh is beautiful." I smiled and went get a doctor when the doctor walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Glad to see you awake beautiful." I growled at him.

"She's mine buddy boy so back off."

"Okay gorgeous lets get some of this shit off of you why don't we?" she smirked and nodded.

After they got some of the things off of her I called everyone the told me they would come see her tomorrow. I went to get up but a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Isabella looking at me.

"Please stay with me?" She asked tiredness in her eyes. I nodded and sat back down. She shook her head and slid over making room for me.

"Not there, I want you to lay here." she asked pointing to the space next to her. I stood up and laid next to her. She laid her head on my chest. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Cuz your awake and because you are mine and in my arms." I didn't give her enough time to talk before kissing her lip lightly. I smiled and pulled away. We then fell I to a deep sleep in each others arms.