Chapter 6

Okay so this is an update first off if your confused on how Isabella went into a coma, when she fell do the stairs she landed on her port, It punctured a artery, they put her in a coma to heal faster so here is your update enjoy.

_*_

Isabella's POV
January 30th 2014,

I woke up a week ago,right now I am sitting in my room. I feel a dip next to me I look over to see Nathan.

"Hey." he said smirking at me.

"What do you want Nathan?" I looked at him with a scowl on my face glaring at him.

"Well babe, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me this Friday night for a movie date?"

"No, I don't want to go out with you and even if I did it would be over my dead body." I looked at him his smirk instantly gone from his face before it reappeared. Without warning he kissed me. I bit his lip,he broke the kiss giving me an angry look. I shot up from my bed and ran down stairs towards my brother screaming. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and push me against a wall.

"JAKE HELP!" With in second Jake,and Taylor were right their next to me glaring at Nathan.

"Nathan get off of me now." He kissed me making me bit his lip and drawing blood he pulled away and smacked me.
I pulled my fist back and punched him hearing a satisfied cracking noise.

"You will pay for that you little bitch!"

"You scare me so much." he came after me I put my right foot in front of my left, I stuck my arms up by my face ready to fight. He went to go punch me, I grabbed his arm and twisted it back flipping him over my shoulder and onto his stomach. I put his twisted arm on his back giving him a chicken wing. Jake came over smiling at we he told me to put him in a head lock so I did.

"You know Taylor and I taught her to do that?She used little power and still kick your ass. You know the funny thing is you hurt my little sister and now I hurt you. I am going to have you pick what I should do to him sis should I have you break his arm or should I have you hurt him a little more?"

"You know that is a very good question. What should I do Taylor?" I look over at Taylor to see a big smile on his face.

"I think you need to hurt him some more." Taylor said a smirk on his face.

"Okay Jake take over for me will you?" He smiled and nodded. Jake got into my position I was just in. I stood up and smirked I squatted down to Nathan's face. His face was red from not being able to breathe I punched him a few time before I let Jake drop him down.

"Don't mess with me Nathan I am the schools QB and I will down right kick your mother fucking ass if. Now for your friendship with my brother that's up to him I will let you be friends but if you do anything to me again I won't hesitate so kick your ass and you can kiss this one goodbye, cuz you won't be allowed here again do you know what I am saying am I speaking English to you at all?"

"Yes and it won't happen again I have leaned the hard way of that and may I say damn it's hot."
I punched him again earning a grunt from him making me smirk.

"Oh I'm sorry did I hear you say hit me again I think I did, did you guys?"
They nodded their heads agreeing with me. I hit him again and smiled.

"Okay, okay I will stop just stop hitting me please."

"Okay now go to the doctor and get looked at big boy."I turned around and went into the kitchen I washed my hands and then dried them. I got out the things to make stake, potatoes, beens and a surprise desert. I started cooking and then felt a arm snake their way around my waist. I smiled and turned around to see Taylor standing in front of me smiling I pecked his lips and started back to cooking. I was turned around and pressed up against a wall.

"You did good babe I love you baby girl." My heart fluttered. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I did learn from the best now didn't I, I love you too babe." I pecked his lips once more and turned back around to cook.

I finished cooking supper and we all ate I am now in bed facing the wall I feel a dip I look back to see Taylor I smiled and kissed him before turning back towards the wall. Taylor got under the covers and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and turned around facing him. Taylor kissed me quickly and smiled.

"You are way to good to be mine." I said. I put my head on his chest sighing in content.

"Babe I am all yours no matter what. I'm all yours babe all of me belongs to you, day and night I am all yours." I smiled and then we both fell into a deep sleep in each others embrace.