Chapter 9

Hey guys I am so sorry for not updating when you got all the reads I needed, my grandma died so I have gotten no sleep and have been dealing with that so hear is your story.
~*~
I woke up to a note on the side of my bed, I picked it up and read it.
'My beautiful bride to be you find this letter but no me, go down the stairs, go to the little tree house that we built. look around. There you will find a note. here is your clue it is hidden under a object of me and you.' I read it again before I got dressed. I put on a pair of buckle jeans and my jersey, I tucked in my shirt and put on a white belt, I put on my blue and gray air Jordan's. I ran down the stairs and grabbed a granola bar. I stuffed it in my mouth and ran to the tree house. I walked up the stairs. I got inside and went to the picture of Taylor and I as kids. he had me carried bridle style because I had fell into a ice cold lake so he carried me home in time for my mother to have the camera in her hands. I looked on the back of it and found the note.

'Now you have found the note got to your truck and you will find a coat, open it up and find a note.'I sprinted to my truck and unlocked it I looked in the back seat and found the other note.

"You have found your note now go to the park and drive to the north you will find a bother note under our bench.' I smiled at the memory. I got into the drivers side and saw another note. I looked at it weirdly.

'So you have found this note now go the speed limit I will know if you don't so be safe.' I laughed and drove off. Ten minutes later I got to the park and parked at the north. I got out and went to our bench. I saw the note on the bench.

'You have almost found all of you clues one more will come to you. go to the truck and in the center council you will find a clue to where your last note will be.' I ran to my truck. I opened the center council an found the note.

'Drive down the road you came from in the middle will be your best friend with the note take the note and get in the car, open it up.' I drive down the road I came from and drove a little slow. In the middle I found my best friend. I stopped and got the note I opened the note.

'You final clue is you, turn right, go down two miles you will hit another park with woods around it. You will find a path take that path and reach you destination.' I turned right and drive down one mile where I reached a small park with people all around. I soon found the path and walked down it and made it to the end where I found a maze of grass I fallowed it and found Taylor. I smiles, I was tossed a football. I read the writing on it and smiled.

'You are mine, I want you to go to the prom with me.' I looked up and another football was thrown at me. One read in big bold letters YES one with NO. I smiled and saw a small field goal. I took the one that said yes and threw it in the goal. Taylor smiled and walked up to me.

"You Isabella Marie Hail are mine. Your are my heart my rock my every breath, the death of me and my best friend. I am going to marry you one day and we all know that cuz I already purposed. When you said yes I was over joyed I never thought that you would be the person that would be for me. The reason I thought that was because you were like a little sister to me but now you are way more. I love you babe forever and alway dead or alive, heat beating or heart stopped. You are forever mine and we are going to fight." He hugged me and held me tightly.

"You are mine and only mine, no one can touch you look at you or anything else that is my job."
~*~
Here is your chapter hoped you enjoyed it. now I need 120 reads lets do it.