1 | Striking Meeting

You are royalty in Mystacor, and you are in the middle of a battle against the Horde. The Horde has the upper hand as their tanks plow through Mystacor, leaving many injured including you. You get up and give a blow to Hordak, but Hordak zaps you with his newest weapon. You are launched a long ways away from the battle scene.

You should have died because of the fall, but you didn't. Someone saved you. They know what the Horde is doing, and they know you are important to Mystacor. They wrap you up in a blanket and take you inside the sorcerers guild meeting place. They delicately place you on the floor. They start drawing out delicate and beautiful incantations. Two stars, one on each end, spiral in the center, and many leaf shape patterns along the outside of the spiral center. They put the spell over you as you rest.

They walk away, but they first put a protection spell over you.

It was several days later when you woke up. The hit you had taken caused severe damage. When you try to get up your back and neck scream with pain, and you follow suit. Your savior walks into the room. You realize it's Light Spinner. Her luscious black hair trails her as she struts over to you.

"Alright, so you suck at fighting Hordak," Light Spinner commented.

"Yes, thank you. I already figured that out though," you reply tiredly.

"Although, you could fight him again."

"How so Light Spinner?"

"You become stronger. I'll teach you everything I know about magic. You seemed to try to use it, but you didn't use the most effective spells."

"Please Light Spinner, tell me everything that you know."

"I will darling, but you need to have patience. It took me years to learn all the magic I know today."

"Unfortunately, I don't have several years to learn this. Hordak is going to invade Etheria if we don't act now. I saw what he was able to do. He killed so many of my people."

"Yes, the sorcerer guild is supposed to meet soon to talk about our action plan against the Horde. However, if I can teach you what I know you can help us beat Hordak and the entire Horde. Please give me a chance."

"Alright, I will. Teach me everything I need to know about magic. I can't watch anymore of my people die."

"Alright. Lessons start tomorrow. There are several chimes throughout the day, and you'll meet me at the first chime. Don't be late."

"Alright then. Thank you, Light Spinner."

Light Spinner slowly walks away from you and leaves you alone to sleep.