8 | Finally . . . Alone Time

Note before reading: Amazingly written smut. If you haven't read smut before please don't read this. Read some other smut.

After getting home from Brightmoon, you collapse into bed despite the bright sun over Mystacor. You don't even bother trying to put on pajamas. Light Spinner lets you fall asleep as she puts on her black lace pajamas over what would be your surprise. After all, it was your birthday. Unfortunately, you were too busy fighting the Horde soldiers to notice that you officially became another year closer to death.

When you wake up from your deep slumber, the moon replaced the glow of the sun. The stars danced in the sky wishing you a happy birthday. You wake up beside Light Spinner. In her outstretched hands, there are some homemade chocolate chip cookies and a bottle of wine. Your favorite nighttime snack. You take the wine and conjure two glasses to pour it into. You split the cookies in half and give half to Light Spinner and you kept the other half. However, you eventually knew that Light Spinner would steal one of yours and refusing to eat her own.

Light Spinner gulps down the wine and starts taking off her pajamas. She started with the shirt. Underneath was a cranberry red, mesh, and lace bra. Your eyes immediately go to her nipples. Little spots of darkness in the center of all of the light on her heavy breasts. As she moves, her boobs follow.

"Hello there gorgeous," you said astonished by her beauty.

"Hey," Light Spinner replied as she bent down to take another sip of wine.

Bending down showcased the uncovered tops of her boobs. You reach out to touch them. They feel like the skin of a newborn, which surprised you as she was fifty. Her boobs are more addicting than nicotine. Electricity runs through your veins as you reach in for another feel. However, Light Spinner comes back up with yet another surprise.

"I see we've said goodbye to the pants," you commented.

"Yeah, they were constricting," Light Spinner replied with a sigh.

When you look closer you realize the crotch on the panties seems to have disappeared. She was serious about giving you an amazing gift tonight. Her eyes glittered. You set down the cookies and put the cork in the wine bottle.

"I don't like you in clothes very much," Light Spinner said.

"Really? I mean I think I look good every day. But you look amazing right now," you responded.

"Yeah, I don't like clothes. They don't allow for freedom. I even hate what I have on right now." She strips off the bra and panties.

"Wow. I love you without clothes. MY TURN!"

"Shhhh! We don't want anyone to find us. Especially Norwyn. Holy shit."

You have stripped yourself of your clothes. You're completely free of the day and the expectations. All you can think of is power. Light Spinner's power.

"Ready, Beatrix?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

She throws herself on top of you. You almost get crushed, but you are revived once she lifts herself up slightly. I guess she just wanted to break my back to start. 

Beatrix penetrates inside of you. "Oh, BeAtRiX. Hah," you moaned.

"Oh, I like that," Beatrix sighed. 

You only feel Beatrix's curved body move along your bare stomach and her inside of you. It's almost like you're levitating off of Mystacor and floating through heavenly space with Beatrix on top of you. 

Eventually, you both stop and fall asleep next to one another. 

When the sun wakes you up the next morning, you look at one another. Both of you are stripped naked. Beatrix looks underneath the sheets to see the haven of amazingness that is your ass. 

"That was amazing," you said tiredly.

"Yeah, that was incredible," Beatrix agreed. She leaned in to kiss you.

"Oh, I missed that."

"I missed that too. Let's do it again sometime soon."

"Okay, bet."

You both took one last peep before waking up and putting the restricting clothes back on. You both had a flashback to a happy past, but you both couldn't live in this past forever.