5 | Home Sweet Home

One year later. . . 

Standing in the middle of the courtyard, you, Light Spinner, Adora, Catra, and Kyrion hold one another's hands. Tears fill your eyes as you fade into the portal. Angella's face drops from joy to sadness. Glimmer is crying because she is losing the only friends she's ever known. You hope Glimmer is going to be okay with being alone with Bow. They seem to get along well, but you know how much she loves Catra and Adora. 

As you are fully sucked into the warped portal, you give one last look before leaving your life in Brightmoon behind. The recollection of many memories that you made in Brightmoon crosses your mind. The walks through the castle, the girls going outside to catch bugs, and of course your son coming into your life. It's hard to leave your life behind, but you're going back to your old life which gives you some comfort. 

You're sucked out of the portal in a mere instant, and your feet hit the light green grass that symbolizes the beginning of spring in Mystacor. Norwyn glances over at you and gets up from his old man rocking chair. "Light Spinner, looks like you and your posse came back! Wait, wha-" Norwyn started. 

"Yes, unfortunately, we're back. What do you mean what?" Light Spinner asked. 

"Um. Did you mean to bring a baby into the portal back here?" Norwyn asked. 

"Yeah, we did mean to bring Kyrion back with us."

"Why does he look like you?"

"Because I pushed him out of my body dumbass."

"Wait, what? When did that happen? Why was I not told?" 

"Wait, you weren't told? Well, I'm telling you now I had a baby last year."

"Wow, thanks. I greatly appreciate the update. Thanks, Light Spinner."

"Of course Norwyn. I thought it would be nice to tell you in person."

"Of course you did."

Light Spinner smirked, and then she glanced over at you. "You didn't tell him!" she muttered. 

"What was I supposed to do tell him?" you asked softly.

"YES!" 

"Oh, but here's the thing. I was never told he should be one of the ones informed of Kyrion's existence."

Light Spinner rolls her eyes as she picks up Kyrion. You step out with Adora and Catra at your sides. Light Spinner comes out behind you to walk with Norwyn. You grab the suitcase before you follow behind the Light Spinner. 

As you walk to the courtyard of the magic castle, Adora and Catra turn off into the luscious gardens. When you enter the castle you look behind you and realize they are gone. The fear waves over you. Your mind automatically goes to the worst possible case, the Horde kidnapped them and they will eventually be murdered via many ways of torture. 

"Adora! Catra! Where are you?" you called out.

"Did we lose them again?" Light Spinner wondered.

"Yeah."

"Great. Adora! Catra!" 

You sprint over into the gardens and see a small cat ear in the sunflower patch. Your hand reaches over to pet the small ear. You are relieved when you hear a quiet giggle from Catra. 

"Girls. You can't run away from us like that. We have to be careful here," you explained.

"But, we wanted to go exploring," Adora replied.

"We can go exploring together later today. I promise. But right now you can't leave us. We have to get stuff organized."

"Okay."