2 | Norwyn begs you to Come to Mystacor

Three months later . . .

You and Light Spinner wake up to a knock on the door. You get up and grab Light Spinner's staff. She recently gave you permission to use her staff now that she's pregnant and not able to be the main fighter. You were grateful to finally get the staff after being with her for ten years, but it still felt like it wasn't your staff. It didn't feel right to be holding the staff that wasn't built for you.

When you open the door you see Norwyn. His face isn't the one of a ghost that you saw five years earlier. However, he's changed. Since you and Light Spinner are no longer active in the sorcerers guild, you haven't seen Norwyn since Adora and Catra were babies.

"Hey, Norwyn. What's up?" you started.

"Not a lot. I just wanted to check in on you," Norwyn responded.

"Oh, that's nice of you. Not much has been going on here."

Suddenly, Light Spinner is sprinting towards the bathroom. She gets to the bathroom, and she starts to hurl.

"What was that about?" Norwyn asked trying to peer past the doorway.

"It's nothing," you replied. Your face suddenly goes pale white. You knew that if Norwyn found out anything he would lose his shit.

"Are you sure?" Norwyn inquired.

"Are you okay Light?" you asked. Your voice was trying to hide that you already knew why she was vomiting.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just my daily date with the toilet!" Light Spinner responded with a hint of snark.

"See, she's fine." You looked up at Norwyn hoping he would believe you.

"Oh, that's bullshit." You failed.

"wHaT dO yOu MeAn ThAt'S bULLsHiT?"

"You heard what I said dumbass."

"You know Light is the only one who can call me that."

"Well I just did so I guess she's not the only one."

You sighed, and as if it were on cue, Light Spinner came out of the bathroom. Her face now looked pale from the excessive vomiting. She walks into the kitchen to grab a slice of pie.

Norwyn's gazed down at her stomach. While it wasn't a balloon yet, it wasn't flat like it always had been. Norwyn had known her long enough to realize something wasn't right.

"Are you sure you want to be eating that?" Norwyn inquired. Your eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

"Are you sure you want your goatee to be that long?" Light Spinner snapped back.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Norwyn added.

"Are you sure you want to ask any more questions?" Light Spinner continued.

"Okay, that's enough both of you," you snapped.

They immediately stared at you. You had never stopped an argument between the two. Especially since they bickered like a married couple sometimes, even though they were a teacher and student.

"What do you want Norwyn?" Light Spinner begrudgingly asked.

"I need to talk to both of you. It's nothing urgent, but I think it's something that you should know about," Norwyn answer.

"We're in exile out here, what do you think we would need to know?" Light Spinner retorted.

"It's about Mystacor. You know, the place you came from. The place you used to teach, and the place the two of you met."