3 | War Room and Brightmoon

Four months later. . .

"Come on Catra! Let's see the new room!" Adora exclaimed.

Adora and Catra sprint down the hall into the new room. They pass their bedroom and run out of the house. It's more of a shed to be honest, but you knew that they didn't know any better. You open the shed to reveal the new room outside.

The shed opens to a whole new world (to the girls). Inside the walls aren't rock solid, but instead, they're bouncy like the mattresses in their beds. Behind the wooden door, there are numerous staffs and simple weapons for the girls. In the corner lies a pink storage bin. In the storage bin there are helmets, vests, and a practically unlimited supply of elbow and knee pads.

"Mom, what is this place?" Adora asked.

Light Spinner waddled inside the shed. "This is what I like to call the War Room."

"Why is it called the war room?" Catra inquired.

"I call it the War Room because this room is a battle simulation room. This is to help you girls train to help your people in the battle against the Horde," Light Spinner responded.

"Woah! Can we try it, mama?" Catra asked.

You walked over into another corner that the girls had not seen yet. In the corner, there is a keypad. A keypad that is a portal to a new world for Adora and Catra. However, for you and Light Spinner, this is nothing new. The battle simulations are a combination of real battles that you and Light Spinner fought in over the years and mock simulation battles.

"What do you girls want? Fight against the dragons or a fight against the puppies?" you asked.

"DRAGONS!!" Catra exclaimed.

"YES, DRAGONS!" Adora cried out.

Light Spinner chuckled. "I knew putting the battle of the puppies was pointless," she commented.

"Maybe I put it on here for the baby when they're older, or maybe. . ." you started.

"Or maybe you put it on there as your comfort battle," Light Spinner retorted.

"Yeah, okay," you muttered. You pressed the green dragon button to start the battle.

The room suddenly was lined with neon green hexagonal patterns. "Welcome to Dragon Simulation Room. Make sure your armor is on cadets," a monotone robotic voice started suddenly.

"Yes, robotic person. On it robotic person," Catra responded assertively.

"Catra, you don't have to do that if you don't want to," Light Spinner said.

"But mama, I want to do it."

Light Spinner immediately stepped back as the girls put on their armor.

"I can't move," Adora complained.

You glanced at the small child covered with a vest meant to fit you.

"You need to wear a smaller vest, sweetie," you said, trying to hold back your laughter. You reached in and grabbed a vest about half the size, and you fastened it onto Adora.

"Thank you so much!" Adora asked.

Your smile lit up the room as you walked to the doorway with Light Spinner. The girls protected with endless armor walked into the center.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" Light Spinner asked.

"Well, we have to train them somehow. I know it's how they prepare the Horde soldiers for battle," you responded.