5 | Clairvoyant Nightmare

While under the dark night sky you suddenly are awakened by a groan. It's Light Spinner.

"Beatrix! Are you okay?" you inquired.

All she can get out is another moan. She's squeezing her forehead like a student crumpling up a crystal to cast a spell with. She falls to the ground in anguish.

"Beatrix what's wrong? What's happening to you?"

"Too painful . . . to . . . watch . . . AAAHHHHHHH!"

"BEATRIX! WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT ARE YOU SEEING?"

"It's Hordak . . . he's . . . making . . . another . . . weaPONNNNN AAHHHHH!" Beatrix responded.

"Hordak is making another weapon. What do you mean he is making another weapon? Who is going to hurt? Why can you see all of this?"

Suddenly, Norwyn, Light Spinner's mentor runs out onto the courtyard with a look of horror on his face. Norwyn sprints towards you and Light Spinner. "What is happening to her?" he asked.

"I think she's having a nightmare or an out of body experience," you replied with obvious uncertainty.

Light Spinner moans between you and Norwyn. You and Norwyn help cast a spell to sedate Light Spinner and carry her into the castle.

As your teal spell lights up to make a platform, tears start to weld up into your eyes.

"Will she be okay?" you blurted out without thinking.

"Yes, she's had this type of dream a few times before. However, she hasn't had this extreme of a dream before. I don't know how long it'll take for her to recover," Norwyn choked out with a look of worry.

"Wait, she's had these types of dreams before?"

"Yes, something that others don't know about her is that she's has clairvoyant abilities. She basically had psychic abilities to see what'll happen in the future under the right circumstances."

"Wait, she's psychic? THAT'S TOTALLY WICKED!"

"That's not always a good thing comrade. Some of the things that she sees have traumatized her greatly to become the person that she is."

"Well a little trauma doesn't hurt a person that much. I know I have a shit ton of trauma, I'm not totally fucked."

"It's not that kind of trauma. I remember one time, she saw her mother and father getting killed by the Horde on another land that they already conquered. She saw this would happen about a week before it happened. She did everything she could to keep them safe by casting enchantments of protection and invisibility. However, Hordak still found her family and killed them all. She's still horrified that despite her clairvoyant abilities, she can't do anything to change her visions from coming true," Norwyn explained.

Your jaw is on the floor. Beatrix. I'm so sorry for the way others treat you with such cruelty. They wouldn't have a clue about your pain.

After Light Spinner is placed onto a bed secluded from the rest of the royal family and sorcerers, Norwyn leaves.

"Thank you Norwyn," you whisper.

He gives you a nod and quietly shuts the door.

You put a blanket over Light Spinner, and you tuck her in. This might make her more comfortable. You get in bed beside her and cuddle her to your chest. You flutter your eyes shut and sleep peacefully like the sheep in the pastures.

The beams of the sun from the luminous castle window brings you a beautiful wake up call. Light Spinner gets up beside you stretching out her shoulders and back.

"Hey, Beatrix. How are you doing?" you asked.

"Oh, not too great. I had a really bad nightmare last night from my clairvoyant abilities. Did I wake you up?" she responded.

"Yeah, you woke me up. But I was only awoken because I was so concerned that something was wrong with you. I just wanted to make sure you would be okay. Luckily Norwyn was able to help me get you inside and temporarily sedated."

"Oh my, I've never had to be sedated before because of my nightmares. It must be getting worse. I'm so sorry I woke you up. You didn't deserve it."

"Calm down Beatrix, whatever happened will hopefully resolve itself. Also, don't be sorry for your clairvoyant abilities. From what I've read anyone who possesses those abilities can't control them because it's unknown where the abilities are sourced from."

Suddenly, Norwyn enters the room with a plates of food for you and Light Spinner. "Here this might help. Make sure you eat you'll gain your strength back," Norwyn ordered.

"Chocolate bars, interesting," Light Spinner commented.

"Let's not say anything about it. This might be the only time we are allowed to have candy for breakfast in this damn castle," you retorted.

"Alright fine."

"So, I heard you yelling about Hordak making a new weapon. What's that about?"

"I really don't want to talk about my vision until I'm more recovered."

"Alright sounds good."

"I just planning on staying here all day. You could join me if you want since our peaceful date was so rudely interrupted by my annoying ass abilities."

"Of course darling. I would love to stay with you."

You tuck in the bedsheets and gaze into Light Spinner's eyes.

"I love you so much," you said with chocolate covering your smile.

"I love you too," Light Spinner agrees.

She rests her hand on your cheek, and she falls back into a peaceful state. You're already in your peaceful state just gazing into Light Spinner's eyes.

Damn Beatrix. I love you so much. I'm going to marry you one day I promise. We were written in the stars that we can't see.