11 | Light Spinner Wears White

Once you settle all of your belongings in the hiding place, you take Adora out to the "front yard" to move around. The hiding a lot is within a large vine curtain in the first. You and Light Spinner have cast spells upon to make it an actual home.

The small bundle in the middle of the grass lifts her head. She smiles at you and Light Spinner. You both laugh at the joy of Adora in your lives.

"Hey, Light Spinner!" you called out.

"Hay is for horses. What?" she responded.

"Alright, I saw that one coming. I've thought since we are away from the sorcerers guild, we should, you know. . ."

"Get married?" Light Spinner interjected.

"Yeah. I love you so much, and I can't spend the rest of my life with anyone else other than you. So, what do you think?"

This isn't the romantic proposal that Light Spinner dreamed of, but it was in her own ways, perfect. "Yes. I think we should do it. Why not be happy while we're in fake exile."

Your eyes glisten within the joy of the future. "So who's going to officiate? Don't we need someone to do that?"

"Someone within the sorcerers guild has to do it. They're the only ones that know our location. Anyone else would jeopardize Adora's safety," Light Spinner said anxiously.

"How about Norwyn?"

"Maybe. We are the closest with him. He would seem like the head of a whole ass church."

"Whole ass church?"

"Yes, I've never been a fan of religion. Also, the church in Mystacor is outrageously huge. He would seem like the person who would love to hear himself talk for an entire hour."

"So, Norwyn?"

"Sure."

"Okay, when do you want to do it?"

"How about tomorrow? The sooner, the better right?"

"Yeah, I can agree with that. What about what we're going to wear, and where are we doing it?"

"We can do it in here or in that patch of flowers if you want. We could make what we want to wear using magic dumbass. Did you even think before you said that?"

"Nah. Nerves made me blurt that out."

You and Light Spinner both laugh.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

The next day. . .

You're standing in the middle of the patch of flowers sparkling with hues of lavender, white, and green. Norwyn is dressed in a black suit that pops against his gray skin and compliments his chocolate horns.

The pollen from the flowers made you sneeze as Baby Adora was being pushed down the aisle by Light Spinner's magic. Adora's curious eyes wandered around the field of flowers like a student trying to look at everything but the teacher. Adora's thin hair flows in the wind, and her tiny white dress does too in perfect harmony.

Then Light Spinner walked herself towards you. Your eyes weld with tears as you look at the spectacle of beauty coming towards you. You noticed she's alone, but you knew that she was an independent soul who didn't need to be accompanied as she walked towards you.

Her dress was simple yet elegant with the details of the leaves and flowers. The field was stitched onto her dress, and it gave her a look of youth. Yet the low v-neck gave Light Spinner a sense of maturity. The veil was long and had a blusher to cover her face. She's wearing something over her face. I am shooketh.

She approached you with a glow in her face. True happiness was what you could see when you looked into the window of her soul. You hadn't seen that in a long time because of everything that had been going on since Adora came into the picture, and the Horde's strength has increased.

Norwyn starts to blabber some religious stuff that travels in one ear and out the other. You can only look at Light Spinner. She's wearing white for the first time since you've met her. She's had to step out of her comfort zone in numerous ways since you've been together, but this was something she wouldn't have ever done if it weren't for you.

You exchange vows of everlasting devotion and compassion for one another. You cry as you read yours, and Light Spinner's had some subtle roasts that make you chuckle.

Then the exchange of the rings. The rings were silver carved into a vine pattern. There was great simplicity and elegance. Just like Light Spinner.

"I take you, Beatrix, to be my partner."

"I, Beatrix, take you to be my partner."

"I now pronounce you married. Please kiss one another I want to go eat," Norwyn concluded the ceremony.

You push back the blusher and kiss Light Spinner. She places her hand on your cheek and brushes it as she kisses you.

"We're married. Holy shit," Light Spinner muttered.

"Yeah, it's crazy, isn't it?" you replied.

She nodded as she picks up Adora. The three of you walk away from Norwyn.

"Finally, I can eat," Norwyn retorted as they walked away. He left the lovey dubby family to be swoon.

I just wifed up Light Spinner. Damn. Best day ever.

⬆️ Inspo for Light Spinner's dress ⬆️David's Bridal

David's Bridal