8. Excitement

© VeGirl 2014

Maya had to push the past back into oblivion to focus on the everyday struggle. Her work helped, but every night it found its way back in her mind. Affectionately she thought about Arnaud and knew that if she had to live her life again, she would have said yes to him all over again.

Arnaud had been the one who had helped her understand and develop her personality. He had been dominant and she lived to obliged. They had been the perfect couple.

Her childhood had left her with so much guilt over pleasure and it took a good deal of time for her to understand that debauchery was a turn-on for her. Once that was settled they could enjoy and exploit it fully. Maya was too embarrassed to talk about it though, therefore it took some time for them to figure it out.

Arnaud had the ghost of his own secrets to live with and was certain that Maya would leave him once she found out who he really was. Both of them had things to hide.

* * *

During the days Maya sat by Arnaud's side at his office and did her best to learn what his business contained. Every meeting she attended it got easier and easier to learn how to read this passionate culture. Her French flowed more easily and she did her best to try and work off that accent of hers.

Once in a while Arnaud needed to expand his market and Maya felt highly privileged when she was finally allowed to come with him. She suddenly found herself on his private jet landing in Cannes, looking at some casino or hotel to buy; she who had never been in a casino. She had need been anywhere.

This was a fascinating life.

Next to the business part of his life there was also that wicked part of him that had her constantly begging for more. In retrospect she know the hunger he had by seeing her experience things for the first time; seeing her hunger awakening. He loved to be the one that she trusted most of all and he loved to awaken the beast within her.

Arnaud took her to Rue d'Antibes where he bought her the most revealing bikini that she had seen and then he flaunted her around on the beach. He laid next to her, watching her with a guarded look while he commented how many people that were eating her up with their eyes. She couldn't understand how that could be arousing, but it was. The more her body showed how his words affected her, the naughtier he got. Internally he knew that while he challenged her, she awakened the tiger within himself. He wanted her to only have eyes for him. It was an unresonal thought he told himself as she was so much younger than him, but he wanted her all to himself.

With the limited experience Maya had both in business and pleasure he pretty much guided her in both. The mode of equableness she experienced during the work days where he asked her opinion was evaporated at nights though.

That was his time to rule autarchic.

To her great embarrassment he gladly commented somebody special from the beach and what she might want to do with them. Even if Arnaud was the only one Maya wanted, his talk aroused her immensely.

After a couple of days in the south, they got home where he continued to lure her into self pleasure. It felt bad, but at the same time so good. He instructed and watched as she learned different ways to pleasure herself. He had her sitting in his lap fully exposed while he guided her hand to what he decided. As she had long ago realised, his objurgate was strangely arousing and she was tickled to test his patience.

* * *

His way of being in charge of their lives was exhilarating for both of them she realised. If she had stayed at home on an odd day, she could get a text, saying: