17. Innocence lost

© VeGirl 2014

Maria and Paris stayed with me for a couple of days and they were enthusiastic to discussing my past with Arnaud. They were probably thinking of it as therapeutic for me or they were just morbid curious. Who knows with these girls; they're just like me.

"I remember a phonecall that I never thought I would get." Maria smiled at me where we sat in the empty bar.

A shill ran through me. "He forced me to call!"

"Forced?"

"You know what I mean." I glared at her. "It was basically your fault." I turned to Paris who sat on my other side. "You were the one who wanted to dress me like a Barbie doll."

"Undress you."

"Oui, that was perfectly clear to Arnaud." I mustered up a feign smile. "He planted the idea seconds before an important meeting and there I sat with this in my mind the entire time."

"That was his favourite game."

"It was," I agreed. "I was panicking and had no idea of what to tell you when he said I should arrange it. Finally I sent a text; 'Arnaud is arranging a playdate tonight. Our place around ten.' And then I was about to turn my phone off when you called." I glared at Maria and we both remembered the conversation.

"Mayako..." She answered.

"What is this?"

"Embarrassing..." she whined.

"He's lending you to us?"

"...yes..."

"Wow... that is generous of him..." she said thoughtfully. "What do you think about it?"

Maya didn't know what to say. "I...I say; yes sir..." Her voice got more and more quiet.

Maria was silent for a while. "It will be fantastic, sweetie."

Maya swallowed heavy.

"See you later gorgeous." Maria hung up before Maya had contact with her brain.

"I nearly had a nervous fit when you sat there in the lobby," I told them both. "Arnaud was like a little boy with a new toy again."

Maria laughed. "It was plain to see in those excited blue eyes of his, but you looked terrified."

"I was."

"You were just a little girl," Paris said defensively. "And there you ended up with three seductive people surrounding you."

"Manipulative," I objected.

Paris held a hand up to her heart. "Now you're just trying to hurt me."

I gave her a curled smile. "I'm just trying to cheer you up my little masochist."

"And we just wanted to broaden your view of what sex could be." Maria gave me one of her pointed looks, the one she has used the night in question.

Maria raised her brows. "What Arnaud says; we do." She smiled with a twinkle in her eyes. "And we've been dying to get intimate with you since the first time we lay eyes on you."

Maya swallowed the vodka in large gulps and frowned. "So, do you want me to strip right here?" she said desperate and her voice reached a much higher pitch than usual.

"Please allow me." Paris stepped forward with a wide smile.

"I thought we might start up the jacuzzi outside...?" Arnaud suggested and that was gladly accepted.