21. In sickness and health

© VeGirl 2014

That following winter, Arnaud caught a cold that just wouldn't let go. Maya who had never seen him ill was of course worried, but he simply kissed her cheek and told her not to worry.

When he no longer could attend meetings for work he assigned an active board to handle his affairs and left Maya in charge. She did her best to keep her head in the game, but worried about him and his health.

When the winter was almost coming to its end, he finally let her take him to a hospital. The medical staff found soon out that his lungs were not giving him enough oxygen and they immediately gave him medications to get better.

To her relief they worked and he became much better. For a while the couple went back to work and it was easy to see how much he had missed it. After a month or so his fatigue returned though and he was forced back to the couch or bed, where Maya did her best to tend to him.

"You should have picked one of the younger guys in Japan instead of this old geezer," he sighed.

"I didn't want them, I want you."

"But then you wouldn't have to be a handmaid like this."

"Don't be silly; you cared for me when I got the flu from hell, remember?" She stroked his cheek while sitting on the edge of their bed.

"It was pneumonia; because I had forced you to go naked to my hotel in the blistering winter." He pursed his lips but Maya snickered.

"I had a thong! And I was only naked under the coat," she defended him while snuggling beside him in bed. "I still remember the look on that bellboy's face when he offered to take the coat and I started to unbutton it."

"You are a wicked girl!" He grinned.

"I am what you made me, Arnaud."

"You were made for me from the start," he sighed as she puffed his pillows. "The first time you bowed before me I got a hard-on that lasted for days."

"You wicked man!"

"And I've had a hard-on every day since," he whispered into her hair. "You really are the sexiest little thing there is."

"Wait a minute, let me just clarify that statement." She slid her hand along the planes of his stomach and downwards. "Jup, there it is," she sighed and squeezed his shaft, making it jerk and harden some more.

"Hey, you're not using a sick old man, are you?"

"You're not old sir," she murmured and kept massaging the body part she had longed for. "He likes it."

"I like it too, ma petite." Arnaud groaned blissfully. "I'm afraid you're gonna have to do all the job."

"My pleasure sir."

"No, my pleasure is more important for you to focus on." He grinned but Maya knew that was not what he meant.

* * *

When the doctors started to talk about getting him somewhere with better air Maya couldn't believe that this was the twenty first century. Of course she needed another opinion and flew him to London, Stockholm and to Switzerland. None of the doctors could tell her what was wrong more than he collected water in the lung-sacks; that was what made it hard to breath, they explained. They punctured his lung-sacks to drain the fluid out, but it kept coming back.

Antibiotics helped momentarily, but that made him tired and weak.

To get away from everything she took him back to the Riviera and that seemed to relax his strained breathing a little.

Stronger   (18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara