13. Processing

© VeGirl 2014

That night Maya dreamed disturbingly. She was at the club alone, her chest was empty and she searched for a purpose in life. Arnaud was not there and she feared that he was with somebody else.

She woke up from her own sobs.

"What is it?" Arnaud returned from the bathroom and she threw herself in his arms. "What's going on?"

She had to tell the horrible dream and he wrapped his arms harder around her. "Come here." He pulled her easily towards him and wrapped his arms and legs around her. "I won't let you go to the club alone," he murmured while kissing her along the neck. "You might want somebody much younger or better looking than me," he murmured while placing featherlight kisses along her neck.

"Arnaud, no!" she said and he froze. "I mean no sir." She hurried to correct and felt him relax.

"No, say my name again," he whispered husky and nibbled her earlobe.

"Arnaud..." she whispered and realised that this was the first time she had said it out loud. "Arnaud..."

He groaned and pressed a very prominent part of his body against her. With a hip movement he placed it between her legs and slowly rubbed it back and forth; making Maya groan in response. "Say it again," he groaned and bit her shoulder lightly.

"Arnaud..." she breathed out and wanted him to enter her. The arousal was instantly flaring like flames on a dry twig. "Please Arnaud..."

He lifted her up to straddle him and she gasped as she suddenly sat astride him. To her disappointment his member was folded in between them. Her core ached for him enter her. "Please Arnaud..." she murmured again and reached for it.

He groaned as she wrapped her delicate fingers around his male pride. It was as soft as silk on the outside and as hard inside as last time she felt it. Her inside clenched as the muscles inside it jerked.

"Please Arnaud I want you inside me..." she begged.

"Mayako..." he breathed in her hair. "You're still a virgin..." he groaned as she started to move her hand amazed by the feeling.

"I don't care," she grunted.

"I do," he groaned and changed their position to hover over her.

Before she had any time to react he had his hand in her crotch and one of his fingers slowly slid inside her. She gasped at the new feeling, but he had only got one joint in before he hit an obvious end. A sharp pain shot through her and she gasped.

"That's just a half finger," he whispered excited in her ear as he slid in another one. "And another half..."

She groaned out until that finger also pushed her hymen with another shot of pain as a result that made her eyes water.

"Darling that will hurt both you and me if I push," he whispered and wrapped her tight to him again. "We have to be careful when it is time." Softly he pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. "This is not something we can rush, ma petite,"

She was restive and didn't want to wait. She reached eagerly for his limb. "Please let me touch it." She squirmed in his arms.

He smiled but she noticed his strained breathing and how it jerked. "Yes, touch it..." he whispered. "Lick it." A bolt of energy shot through her at the soft command and all air left her lungs.

He leaned back on the pillows and she closed in on his limb with greed and curiosity. The scent was what hit her first, but despite the slightly tangy tone it was not a turn off. She reached out a shivering tongue and let it slide along the muscular side.