12. Pressing boundaries

© VeGirl 2014

"I'll show you what those handcuffs are for." Arnaud said in the lift on their way to his office one morning, about a week later. "We're going to The Club."

Without further explanation she knew exactly which club he was referring to and her body was on high alert instantly. "We?" Maya asked breathless.

The lift stopped and some of the employees entered the car. They nodded a good morning to each other.

"Who do you think will wear them?" he said casually and it felt like her whole body exploded with lust.

The others in the lift had of course no idea that the boss and his assistant were standing there talking about; some underground club in London was far from their life. "Oh..." was all Maya could say; her mouth was suddenly like a dessert; desiccated.

"I think they would look great and fit snugly, don't you?"

She had to force her eyes not to bulge out and hoped her crazy pulse wasn't drowning out the soft elevator-music. "Hopefully," she pressed out.

The lift stopped and everybody filed out of there. Arnaud casually snickered as they walked to his office. He closed the door behind them and gripped her wrists in each hand. She could feel imaginary metal clasp around them. "You have thought about when we would go back there, haven't you?" His voice was rough in a way it hadn't been before.

"...yes," she whispered truthfully.

"I can't wait to show you off again." He kissed her along the neck. "Have you longed for them to watch your body with lust?" he whispered in her ear.

"...yes."

"Have you longed for their hands on you, or on me?" he whispered seductively and Maya snapped out of the daze she had been in.

"What?"

Lust burned in his eyes. "I will take you there and show you what those cuffs can be used for."

Her body was a blazing pit of fire instantly.

"So...what's on the agenda today?" he asked and dropped the grip of stainless steel. His mood had done a 180 but Maya was still shackled with imaginary cuffs. "Are you coming?" He looked bemused at her where she stood with her back against the door struggling to come back to the present.

She swallowed hard and walked to her seat.

He was already mumbling about different meetings he had to go through. "By the way, we have to go to Japan next week or so. I thought we might pop in to your parents and friends."

"What?" she asked while her tongue was sticking to the roof of her mouth.

"Perhaps we can go out with your friends for a beer...?" he suggested and got up from his chair to the bar-cupboard.

"My friends?"

"Yeah, you know the ones I robbed you of when I made you mine...?" He was teasing, very aware that he had tilted her world on end and that she was now burning brightly. He handed her a bottle of Evian. "You seem a little dry."

No kidding! She took a deep calming breath. "Thank you sir."

"You're welcome, Miss Kato." He smirked. "Are you coming?" He waited impatiently by the door with eyes twinkling.

Maya looked up in surprise to notice that he had the jacket still on and an additional briefcase. He checked the Breitling on his wrist. "The meeting is in Cannes..."

She struggled to get on her feet, scrawled her stuff into her own briefcase and hurried to the door.

"Chop, chop..."