24. Game time

© VeGirl 2014

Zoe's eyes were wide open as I lead her up the stairs to my waiting jet. It reminded me of when I had first been there and also when I had taken Linda.

"Good evening Mrs..." My stern look made her tremble. "Miss Kato, I mean."

"Bon Jour, Gabrielle." She had worked for Arnaud, and I guessed that she was trying to confirm my status, but I still wasn't comfortable being called Mrs Fabre and I reminded her of that in French while Zoe stood a half step behind me.

"Certainly Miss Kato."

"Thank you Gabrielle, that was very kind of you." I gave her a smile which she gratefully returned before she left. I turned my gaze to my companion. "Well then Zoe, let's get this plane in the air, shall we?"

"Yes Miss," she said and nervousness was easily detected.

I gestured to the lush leather couch and she sat down, still with eyes wide open.

"You have a private jet?"

"Yes sweetie, haven't Linn told you?"

She took a calming breath. "I'm still a little confused about your relationship," she grunted. "First you're all 'mistress' on her and suddenly you're a whole other... being."

"Zoe, Zoe... you have only peaked into this world yet... it is way too complex to understand. Wait until you've been tied up and masturbated on by strangers as a punishment." I smiled as she was back in her terrified state.

"I'm sorry..."

"I know this... lifestyle is not so easy to understand at first. I had no idea what I was getting into..." I contemplated for a moment of how much I wanted her to know. "I was dressed in a collar and a thong and was ordered to lay by my master's feet with the whole club buzzing around me. I had no idea what I was getting into." I noticed that I spoke in that same slow manner that Arnaud used to do. I was contemplating that while Zoe's body exploded with impressions. When I looked up to her I saw her fast breathing and the pink colour on her cheeks.

I had never known how it felt to be able to arouse another human being like this. Without any touches we were actually both hot. "But we're not going to Jayden's club in London, we're going to Paris," I revealed when the plane was in the air.

Zoe looked surprised. "You really live in Paris? I thought that was just a rumour."

I laughed. "It feels like I'm constantly on the move."

Gabrielle came with refreshments and during that flight I let Zoe peak a little into my life. My present life was enough, no need to travel through memory lane.

Eventually we landed in Paris and as usual I never had to go through the tedious procedure of customs. My usual driver met us and took us to a restaurant where I had agreed to meet my friends. "Here is somebody I want to meet," I whispered to Zoe while Maria came barging towards me.

"Maya!" she exclaimed and wrapped me in her arms and swung me around. "I have missed you!" I happened to have Zoe's face in clear view when Maria claimed my mouth in a deep kiss and her eyes were about to bulge out of their sockets. That made me indulge in the kiss a little extra of course; anything to provoke.

"Baby, I want you to meet a girl," I said to Maria as our kiss ended and I had stroked a strand of hair out of her face. "This is Zoe." I made a sweeping gesture towards the stunned girl.

"Hi Zoe..." Maria smiled as her eyes roamed Zoe's figure, she looked like the cat that was just about to devour the canary. "It's a pleasure." She grabbed Zoe's shoulders and kissed her cheeks. "She's beautiful," she told me.