18. For better and worse

© VeGirl 2014

Spring came and Maya and Arnaud met it first in Cannes for a week and then they met it again in Paris. Even if Arnaud's life pretty much was about the next good deal, they were able to enjoy themselves in these different environments. The intimacy between them made their connection so much stronger and that permeated everything.

They walked hand in hand along the beach in Cannes and snuggled on their balcony. Even if Arnaud was the one who called the shots, their life was warm and loving. With Maya no longer a virgin, Arnaud was happy to oblige her cravings in the bedroom, or frankly anywhere.

Their relationship was resolute even if they still held a professional distance in the office; at least in front of others.

The New Year celebration in Japan had only made Maya realize how much she enjoyed her life with Arnaud and how estranged she felt towards her friends. None of them enjoyed being tied up and photographed she was sure; and certainly not being flogged and exploited in a room full of people.

"What are you thinking of?" Arnaud snapped Maya out of her line of thoughts as they sat silently working in the office.

She harrumphed. "Just..." She had no idea what to answer.

"Your breathing is giving me a hard-on," he hissed, swung his chair around towards her and she gasped at the sight of the bulge in his pants. "Tell me or I might bend you over this desk and..."

"Mr Fabre, you have a visitor." Miss Roux interrupted him through the buzzer.

"Who is it?" he growled while still piercing Maya with sultry eyes. She couldn't help but to tease him by opening a couple of buttons in her shirt.

"Send him in," he growled and Maya had to hurry buttoning them again right before the door opened.

Maya sat by her own desk, doing her best to focus on work instead of the bulge in his pants she wanted to address. What if she crawled under that desk and gave him a...

"Miss Kato?"

She blinked startled. "Yes Mr Fabre?"

"Would you please see to it that Mr Clark gets that?"

She blinked again. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't quite get that?" She blushed.

"The last plans for the hotel in Toulon," he said annoyed. "Where is your mind these days, Miss Kato?"

"I'm sorry sir; can I mail them to you Mr Clark?" She did a quick scan in her head to remember which folder in the computer they were in.

"Thank you Miss Kato," Mr Clark said amused before he turned towards Arnaud. "I can see where her head is." His smile turned wicked. "You don't have to hide that you're together, that is obvious, Arnaud." He said it discretely. "I don't blame you, she's hot!"

"Mr Clark, I appreciate if you wouldn't speak about her in that manner, not to us and not to anybody." Arnaud's voice snapped through the air and Mr Clark was taken aback a little.

"I beg your pardon; it's just so obvious by the way you look at each other."

"That will be all Mr Clark." Arnaud ended the meeting by stapling his fingers together on top of his desk. "Miss Kato will send you the required files. Good day."

The poor man had barely gotten out the door before Arnaud called his secretary. "Would you please hold my calls for an hour Miss Roux. Something has come up."

Maya was about to scowl him for being rude to Mr Clark when he unzipped his pants while still on the buzzer with Miss Roux. He was sporting a magnificent erection and Maya lost any ability to speak.